The Two Sisters Have Lost Control

As the drama started....(Oh dear)

Continuation of Lissana's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!"

Everything just fell silent. You could just hear a coin drop from all that silence. But I was noisy. When Mirajane (My sister) Came to me,

"Lissana, stop it."

"HOW CAN YOU LET ME STOP WHEN SHE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!"

Then everybody gasped. Natsu began to become a bit angry. When he said this sentence that broke my heart to pieces,

"I never loved you in the first place."

Then everybody went to Natsu. Lucy was about to cry. Oh, what a crybaby. I know that your about to cry Heartfilia. Because be prepared to get kicked out from this academy. When a sudden flash hit upon me. It was MIRA-NEE??? She was in her Satan's Soul! How?

"Lissana, I said stop it."

"M-Mira-nee?"

"I have told you at least plenty times. Natsu never loved you. But you didn't listen. So now you have forced me to do this. And I say this one thing.. You betrayed what mother said in your dreams."

How did she read my dreams.....You fool. I never wanted you as a sister either. And elf-kun was never my brother. I always wanted to be alone. Without YOU!

Then when Mira-nee's eyes started to widen and striked me.  I fell. But I laughed

"You are no match for me. For I  am more powerful than your weak body!!"

Inside:

Huh??? What is my other self consious doing? I don't say that. Even to my sister. I need to speak to her! But I can't!!! Help me! Help me get out of here!

Outside:

"HIHI! Is that the best you've got?"

Then Mirajane started to pant. And transform back to normal size. Then fainted. My real form went back. Then I ran to Mira-nee

"MIRA-NEE!!!!!! Wake up! It's the real me!!!"

"L-Lissana....What do you mean??"

"I got trapped by the devil's soul and it made me lose my temper. I never wanted to hurt Natsu and Lucy's feelings.....And you. It was all the devil's fault!!  The devil was the one who hurt your feelings. I'm-I'm sorry! Lucy, Natsu, Mira-nee. And the rest."

Then tears started to stream down to my eyes. As I left. With my tears flowing.

"I deserve to be expelled...I don't belong to this academy. I'm not fit for this academy." 

Then I left with sadness and tears. When everybody started to go after me. Even Natsu, Lucy, Mira-nee, Elf-nee, Master, and the rest. I got startled. When Natsu walked to me. And wiped my tears off.

"It's okay. Lissana. I knew it was not your true form. It wasn't your fault. Because your still our best friend. Even though me and Lucy are together. You are still our bestest friend ever!"

Then Natsu hugged me. Lucy winked. I started to feel a lot better. 

"Your the best! Lissana"

Lucy said to me. When the rest did too.

It was the happiest day of my life. From now on...I will be the happiest everyday. Without getting jealous. Oh how I love everybody!