Intro

A/N: hey everyone🙋
Missed you all since my last book 🙈
I've come back with a new and amazing one! But before stating I've got some things to say 😸

This book is for two special persons...They already know themselves. Well I just wanna say thank you for making this year amazing. Please promise you will always have those amazing personalities even after a hundred years, promise you will still be as fun to hang out with, promise you will still be the same people I met a year ago, don't ever change, promise you will still have those sarcastic comebacks that make us laugh, promise you will always be close to your students cause we might not show it but we really like it, it's good to feel like you can go to this person who was a complete stranger a year ago and just tell them anything and everything. It's said that happiness is contagious and I've discovered it's more than true. And looking back, I was just having fun but little did I know I was making memories, memories I will cherish forever, memories that will somehow stumble with me all my life and I won't forget those amazing moments that have passed nor the ones to come. Gosh I could go on and on but I can't, some people actually want to get into the story so I'm just gonna give you five quotes keep them in mind...

" it's not how much you give that matters but how much love you put into giving that matters"

"You'll end up really disappointed if you think people will do for you as you do for them, not everyone has the same heart."

"What screws up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be"

"Everyone sees what you appear to be only few experience what you really are"

"We're oceans, so deep you can't see the end, but if you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures"

Well this is the story I pictured for you and here without further ado let's get into it~>

PS: Bear with me the first chapters, I wrote that in exactly 48 days while publishing okay guys.