Let the war Begin

James P.O.V

I had just pulled up to Bri's crib.
I saw a car in the driveway. Who the fuck at my babygirl crib ? I opened my car door and popped my trunk getting Catis lil toys I bought for her out. I closed the trunk and opened the back door getting the dozen roses I had for Bri out also. I started walking closer to the door and I heard screaming and yelling. I walked faster and the door opened. There stood my worst enemy holding Catilaya who was screaming and Brielle sitting on the ground crying.

"What's going on ?"I asked. Brielle ran and snatched Cati out of Jaleel's arm. His attention was on me.

"Jaleel get tf out man !"Brielle yelled. He looked back at her and laughed.

"I'm not leaving here without my baby. Gimme my blood and we out. That simple. You and yo bitch nigga can have all the time yall want and you wont have to worry about Catilaya anymore." He said looking at me then back at Brielle.

"You not taking my f-cking daughter with you. So you might as well go on your way now." She said through clenched teeth.

He started walking to her. I walked in and walked around him standing infront of Brielle and Catilaya.

"Aye folk , go on about your business" I said in calmest  way possible . This n-gga around Catilaya and Brielle talkin out his neck.

He laughed. "Man what the f-ck you gone do ? Is you forgetting who you f-cking with ? I'm bigger than you. N-gga I'm better than you. This is my family, that's my shit. So if anybody about to leave this shit  its gon be u lil nigga."He said mugging me.

"Nah bro you got it all wrong. Yeah thats your daughter but this ain't ya family. You and Brielle ain't together. As far as I'm concern she's very single and you need to go tend to ya baby momma and lil boy. I got these two under control, them mines right there "I said back at dude

" You better be thanking god that my baby girl right there because if she wasn't your life would've been over and we wouldn't be having this discussion. Don't even trip though, I know where ya mom's stay. My boys might give her a little visit today." He walked behind me looked at Catilaya. "Catilaya daddy's sorry for yelling at you and pushing mommy. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. Can I get a hug before I go ?"He asked her. Catilaya tried to get out her grip but Brielle held her tightly and her arms.

"Mommy I want to give daddy a hug."Catilaya whined. Brielle let her go and Jaleel hugged her and kissed her all over her face causing her to laugh.

"Baby girl I'll come and get you soon to spend the night with me, Jasmine, and Jr soon. We can go to Chuckie Cheese and get you some new clothes and shoes. Okay ?"He said.

"Yaayyyy. Make it soon daddy."She said smiling.

"I will baby. I love you baby girl."He said smiling.

"I love you too daddy."She said hugging him tighter.

"Okay daddy gotta go. Give me a kiss."He said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and he gave her back to Brielle. "I'll be to get her next week some time."He said walking away. He looked back at me. "And I'll see you soon James."He said chuckling leaving out shutting the door behind him.

"Jamieeeeeeeeeeee!!"Cati yelled getting down from Brielle and jumping in my arms.

I smiled."Catilayyaaaaaaaaaaa !!"I yelled spinning her around. "Guess what I got you."I said. Her eyes got big.

"What ?! Where is it ?!"She screamed. I smiled and carried her to the bag of toys. I put her down and she dug into the bag and screamed at everything she saw. "Thank you Jamiee."She said hugging me.

"Anything for you princess."I smiled.

"Catilaya go play with your toys in the living room."Brielle said. Catilaya listened and took her bag in the front room.

"Thank you so much James. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have my baby."Brielle said walking up to me and hugging me tightly. I chuckled.

"Its cool. What happened ?"I asked. She grabbed my hand leading me upstairs to her room. I layed down on the bed and she layed beside me. She began telling me everything that happened and I was mad.

"Brielle I swear on life I would never bring you and Catilaya inbetween Jaleel and I's beef. I didn't even know you was his baby mama that night I first met you."I said reassuring her that that's not the reason I here d-mn near every day.

She smiled."I know James. Thats what I told him but f-ck Jaleel. He just gone have to deal with you being around. If he can't then I'm not gone have a choice but ban him from seeing Catilaya. He's gotta understand I need a life too."She said.

I nodded my head. I leaned in and gave her a kiss."I got something for you too."I said.

"What could you have for me?"She asked smiling. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and grabbed the roses and ran back upstairs. I hid the roses behind my back and walked in.

"What you got behind your back shawty ?"Brielle asked. I smiled and got on one knee to freak her out.

"Brielle Aailyah Hernandez im feepin on some loce type hit . We been chilling for a lil minute and I can already tell you gon be my babygurl Catis my lio princess ... lol ion even like kids that much bedore meeting her. I feel like she's my own and I love her. I want you and her to be the first faces I see when I wake up every morning. will you be my........... lady ?"I said pulling the roses from behind my back. She smiled.

" Sure " she said . I stood up.

"How you gone just say sure to that ? That d-mn near was like me purposing to you ! "I said  She laughedand got up.

"Yes I will be your girl James Maleek Stevens. Better ?"She said. I smiled and kissed her lips passonaitely.

"Much better."I said pecking her lips.

"Wait what about your mom ? I want you to make sure she's safe."Brielle said looking afraid. I chuckled.

"My mom is out of town for a while. My aunt is sick and she's taking care of her. Don't trip, my mom is fine."I smiled. She smiled and kissed me again. The rest of that day Bri, Cat and I had a movie night and chilled. It felt good because now I can really claim these two as my family forreal now. I finally had somebody to chill with and have a soothing day, but sadly it wasn't gone last long. I knew that war is about to come.