♡ Dirty Laundry ♡ 3/3

Brielle

"Girl bring your a-ss on. You gone make us even later."Issy yelled.. I chuckled lowly.

"B-*** I don't know about you but I love being late."I said smiling to myself. Issy and my sister Lani looked at me like I was crazy."What ?"I asked stopping in the middle of the street.

"B-*** are you f-cking retarded , first you make us late. Now you trying to kill us. "Issy said buckling her seatbelt. I busted out laughing and continued driving.

"What have you drank so far ?"Lani asked me.

"I had some ciroc and a little bit of vodka with cranberry juice. Why ?"I said. Lani and Issy loked at each other and nodded their heads.

"When you with us don't drink that sh-t. Your reckless and d-mn near suicidal. Don't f-cking touch that sh-t or were going to beat your a-ss chica."Lani said with her accent coming full force. I groaned.

"I'm a grown women. I do what the f-ck I want to do. So if I feel like drinking vodka or some ciroc best believe Brielle mother-f-cking Hernandez going drink it. Yall just got me hype. I d-mn near might get in a fight with a ratchet b-*** now." I was really mad about that. I don't know why it just p-ssed me off. Issy dug in her purse and pulled out a picture and put it in my face showing me it was my baby girl at 5 months. I instantly calmed down.

"Okay you cool now. Brielle don't get locked up because we all know yo a-ss gone be crying, talking bout my baby need to see me. I miss my baby. When can I use the d-mn phone ? B-*** what the f-ck you looking at ? So if you don't want to go through that keep your f-cking calm. But don't even trip cause Cati gone keep coming out to calm yo retard a-ss down."

I smiled becase she was right. It happend before and thank god the lady didn't pressed chargers on me. I beat her a-ss though. But I had finally pulled up to the club and we all got out. I pulled my blue suede dress down and walked carefully so I wouldn't fall from my louboutin heels. Yes b-*** I can afford red bottoms. When we walked inside it was like the music stopped and we caught everybody attention. We walked through with all eyes on us. I had a big a-ss smile on my face. Lani and Issy walked up beside me.

"So this why you like being late ?"Lani asked. I nodded my head and we walked to a empty table. Were just talking waiting for someone come to get us on drinks, but before we even got a chance to order the bartender waitress chick came to our table with bottles.

"Um we didn't order these." I said handing it back to her.

"I know , the gentlemen over there bought these for you gals."She said in a strong country accent. I smiled and said thank you before she walked away. I looked over at the guys and mouthed thank you to this particular one who eyes met mine. He nodded his head and smiled.

We started drinking and our buzz was coming in. We started to get turned up and decided to go to the dance floor. We were dancing with each other when this dude came and gripped my waist . I completely stopped dancing and turned around and saw the dude that bought us drinks.

"Just because you bought me and my girls drinks does not mean you get to touch up on me like you touch on this other hood-rats. Sorry if you thought you were going to get a quick bust but you better go to a different b-*** cause your not going anywhere with me."I said and turned around and started back dancing with my girls. They were cracking their sides. I was dancing and I felt somebody tap me. I turned around and he was still there. "What do you want ?"I said with attitude in my voice.

"I'm sorry, but godd-mn look at you. What n-gga wouldn't try to get with you. You fine as f-ck and girl you got curves and all the right places. But I apolygize for touching you like that. Can we start all over ? Please ?"He said smiling with his perfect bright white teeth. I couldn't help but smile. I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and shook it.