Chapter 2

this story was getting more reads so i decided to post another chapter, i actually quite enjoy writing this story and find that i can write a lot more on word then i can for some other stories. i know it's still quite short but it's progress :) anyway enjoy!!!

storiiee =D

_________

       Chapter 2

[Jay and I walked hand in hand towards school for a day of horrible teachers and what not. Our relationship was just getting better and better and I loved every minute of it. We had been dating for officially 2 weeks by now, Mom didn’t even care that we spent hours locked away in my room doing goodness knows what (making out and playing around, not ready for the physical side yet) and he even seemed to be home more than usual if that’s even possible. Mom was also coming home tomorrow as well, so it was weird how things between Oliver and I had been getting more and more… intense.

Things between us couldn’t have gotten stranger, ever since that day he touched my butt.]

***

Mom had gone yesterday she wasn’t going to be back for a whole two weeks. Great. But I’d also started dating Jay and everything was perfect. Jay and I were walking hand in hand back to my house from school. Just feeling his touch gave me a weird sensation in my body.

He kissed my next suddenly and I didn’t stop it, because it felt good, most things Jay did made me feel could, he was amazing like that. “Jay, stop it, it tickles.” I giggled; of course I didn’t want him to stop, it felt good in a way.

“I don’t want to stop, I like sucking your neck.” He said before jamming his head in the crook of my neck an sucking it even more.

“You’re like a vampire.”

“A sexy vampire.” He replied making me giggle even more.

“My sexy vampire.” It was really weird how natural this all seemed to me still, it was probably because we’d been friends for so long and probably always felt some romantic feeling me, as I did for him.

We carried on walking back to mine, talking about random things, Jay kissing me softly every once in a while. “Jay!” A yelling voice came from behind, we both looked back simultaneously and it was Lexi coming over looking angry as ever. “We were barely over a day and you already have your arms around that slut.” She said angrily pointing me, did she want a smack? She’s calling me a slut? She’s the one who cheated on Jay 3 times, the bitch.

“Oh shut up Lexi, why don’t you go back to hooking up with guys and spreading your STD’s around?” Jay said angrily, when he was angry he was damn sexy.

“Jay’s with me now so just get over it.” I stated simply. She really did need to get over it; Jay wouldn’t be silly enough to get back together with here anyway.

“I wasn’t talking to the slut.” Lexi hissed at me which made me start to get really pissed. I hated Lexi so much, she used to be alright but at 13 she lost her virginity to some desperate 18 year old called Gregory who was just begging to lose his ‘V-Card’. Ever since then she’s been dropping her panties on the floor like a whore.

“Don’t talk to my girlfriend like that Lexi!” Jay said loudly I could hear his voice getting madder and madder as she kept insulting me.

“Huh. Girlfriend! I’m what you call a girlfriend; I was with you for months not days.” Lexi screamed at Jay pounding his chest with her weak little fists. Oh Lexi, your weakness brings me such delight.