Chapter 12

LOVE HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MENT TO BE

Chapter 12:

(Sapphire's POV)

"OMG! SAPPHIRE LOOK IT'S A FLYING PINK WITH A LOLLYPOP!" Sam screamed and chased the invisable pig. "COME BACK HER PIGGY! I WANT THE LOLLYPOP!" Uggh! Remind me never to let Sam drink coffee again. The idiot, also know as Cole let her drink 5 cups of coffee! 5 FREAKING CUPS! She gets hyper when she just drinks one! I can't believe that idiot( a.k.a Cole) let her drink 5 cups of coffee!

*Flashback*

"YOU IDIOT! HOW MANY CUPS DID YOU LET HER DRINK!?!" I yell at Cole, he let Sam drink 5 freaking cups of coffee! At home I only let her have one cup of decaffinated coffee because she gets REALLY hyper and acts crazy! "Hey Sexy, can I get your number?" Sam asks while rubbing the huge lamp/pole in the parking lot. Haha! Sam is flirting with a pole! Then I hear a growl and look to see Cole glaring at the pole which makes me laugh even harder. COLE IS JEALOUS OF THE POLE! That has to be the funniest thing ever! I look back at Sam to see her making out with the pole while a jealous Cole grabs her and carries her to the car. "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!" Sam yells to the pole while being carried away by Cole. This is just too funny!

*End of Flashback*

"COLE TAKE SAM TO HER ROOM!" I yell to Cole as he picks Sam up and walks her upstairs. Ahhh! Finally peace and quiet. I yawned and realized I was tired, I looked around to see everyone else looking like they would just drop to the floor. "I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'm tired. I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone." I told them and walked up the stairs and hear everyone mutter goodnight. When I get to my room I skip a shower because I took one before we went to get coffee. I put on a pair of black soffee shorts and an old concert t-shirt. I walk into my room to see a shirtless Jace lying on my bed waiting for me. "Come on to bed Saph. I'm so tired!" Jace said oviously tired. I laughed and walked over to the bed and layed down next to Jace. He put his arms around my waist pulling me to him. I snuggled closer loving the sparks when he touches me. "Goodnight Jace," I tell him as I feel myslef drifting into sleep. "Goodnight my beautiful mate," he said as he kissed the top of my head and we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

When I wake up I notice that I have to go to school tomorrow. I look over to see Jace peacefully asleep, he looks so cute when he is asleep. I decide not to wake him so I get up and walk down stairs and when I do I see the scariest sight I will ever see....Sam drinking coffee!

(Jace's POV)

I am woken up by a blood curling scream and I recanize it to be Sapphire's voice. Is my baby hurt? I rush down the stairs to see Sapphire staring at Sam in horror then letting out a battle cry. She knocks a mug out of Sam's hand and it smashes to the floor. I run over to hurt and put my arms around her wasit from behind and whisper soothing words into her ear. I hear her heart rate go down and I know that she has calmed down. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask her while rubbing soothing circles on her arm. By now the pack has come down and is watching Sapphire with concern. "S-She...h-had...c-offe-e." Sapphire said and her voice trembled alittle. We all laughed but look scared. Then Cole came downstairs and ran to Sam when he saw the broken mug with coffee all over the floor. "Baby please don't tell me you had coffee again?" He asked with a worried look. Poor guy though he did get jealous of that pole last night. Haha that was probuably the funniest thing I have seen in months, good thing I video taped it haha. "Cole I was only having my morning decafinated coffee? By the way what happended last night all I remember was going to starbucks?" She said and then she gasped. She turned to Sapphire with a sturn face. "Did we get drunk off of energy drinks again because we had no achole with us at the time. Please don't tell me we got kicked out of starbucks!" Sam said and then signed. I am pretty sure I had a confused look on my face. "Huh?" I asked her and Sam turned to me. "Back in Delawere when we lived there, Sapphire and I decided to have a monster drinking contest on who could drink the most. I had 8 while Sapphire had 13 and we ended up getting kicked out of Popeyes, a Rite Aid, an Olive Branch, a Walmart, and a few other places. We have our pictures on the wall and are never allowed back in those places. Maybe later we could watch the videos Brent made. They are so funny!" Sam told me and started laughing at the memorie. Well I will definatly have to see those vidoes. Soon we were all laughing and decided to watch a movie.

(Sapphire's POV)

We were watching Pirates of the Carrabian, one of my favorite movies when all of a sudden I didn't feel so well and my head started spinning and I let out a soft groan. Jace noticed my groan and looked at me with a worried expression. "Baby, are you ok?" He asked grabbing my hand, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back of it. "No I feel terrible can you carry me to my room?" I asked him as more pain hit my head and spread throughout my whole body. He cared me upstairs, the others where to engaged in the movie to notice. Once we got to my room he placed me on my bed and at that moment I realized just how tired I was. "I'm going to sleep, I'm tired and it will numb the pain alittle." I told him feeling my eyes droop. I felt the bed dip and strong arms around my waist that sent the familiar tingles through my body and with that I feel asleep.

(Unknown's POV)

"Any news on the girl?" I ask another one of my minions. "Yes actually our spies say that she is experiencing a little bit of her powers. The research team says that she won't get them all at once because to much power at once is to hard to control and could kill her. It might take a week or 2 before she goes through the change. One more thing, the other girl will also change since she might have 1 or 2 powers, maybe even 3 but it later in the month and we will soon be able to attack." The minion told me and walked out of the room. Exellent, soon I will have all the powers it might take a few months since the girls must learn to control there powers. Once they learn to control them we will take them and kill the poor little girls. Soon the power will be all mine.