Chapter 1: MISSING

Start from the beginning

Sai drops his paintbrush and Ino blushed red.

"W-Well... that's a start..." Sai commented stuttering

~ Akimichi Training Ground ~

"Hyaaaa!" *clang* *shing*

Clashes of swords can be heard. Karui wad teaching her daughter, Chouchou, her swordsmanship. They've been training for hours...

"*munch* *munch* That *munch* was *munch* tiring, Mom" said Chouchou with each munch of chip

"You need to learn how to handle a sword, too, Chouchou. There might be a time where your Human Boulder becomes useless. You need to defend yourself, too" sighed Karui while Chouji only nodded

~ Weapon Shop's Underground Training Room ~

Lee and Tenten were teaching their son both Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. Lee only had to teach Chan the easy basics for close-ranged offense and defense.

"Yes! I finally did it! This is a youthful achievement!" Chan jumped up and down in his spandex. He finally mastered both jutsus of his parents after months, weeks, and days of training.

~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day in Konohagakure. So peaceful that no one notice a group of shadows breaching the alarms unnoticed.

One went to the Sarutobi Residence, one to the Rock Household, another to the Akimichi Household. Others went to the Uchiha's, to Orochimaru's, Nara's, even to the Yamanaka's. Lasty, they invaded the Uzumaki Household.

That morning...

"Boruto! Boruto!" Hinata kept on knocking on the door of her son's room. She became worried. Usually, Boruto would always greet her with a wide smile

"Hinata, what's wrong?" Naruto walked to his wife, also worried of her actions

"Naruto, do you have a duplicate key to Boruto's room?" she asked

Naruto was confused. Neverthless, he handed her the only duplicate key he has.

She swinged the door open as soon as she heard the click. She slumps to the ground the moment she stepped in.

"No..." the only word she can mutter

Her son, her firstborn... was gone. The room showed signs of struggling. There is one possibility... HE WAS KIDNAPPED. But who would? In this peaceful era?

Not too long, Naruto entered the room sweating. He was from Himawari's room. Panic filled his ocean blue eyes.

"Himawari's not in her room..."

Their daughter's room was the same as Boruto's. Hinata cried in her husband's arms. Her tears were one of the things Naruto didn't want to see ever again.

"NARUTO!!!" Sasuke's voice boomed outside of Naruto's home

Both him and Hinata rushed downstairs to see Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Sai, Shikamaru, Temari, Choji, Karui, Lee, and Tenten. Most of the women's eyes were red; they've been crying. What's more surprising is that Kurenai was also there along with Konohamaru by her side. She was very pale.

"Oh God, don't tell me..." Naruto's voice trailed off

"Sarada... Sarada is... she's missing!" Sakura sobbed in her husband's chest with his (only) arm pats her back as he was trying to comfort her.

Even if Sasuke can't show it right now, everyone knows that inside he's going to berserk any moment. Sarada was their only daughter. Today was supposed to be the day the three of them will have a family outing.

Naruto looked at the others. Their eyes answered his question. Their children were kidnapped as well. But what they're worried for is Kurenai.

"Mirai is... Mirai... she... she's..." Konohamaru was trying to calm her down.

Of course she would react like that. Mirai is the only family left to her now (if you put Konohamaru aside). Her husband, Asuma Sarutobi and her father-in-law, Hiruzen Sarutobi had already left the world of the living.

They all gathered at the Hokage's office. The other Kages offered their help as well. Also because Temari is Gaara's elder sister and he never wants to see her break down.

◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇