~Momentum (Buckin' Bull Riders, Book 3)~ 

"I absolutely love this series and this book is a great addition to it, even though I couldn't figure out how Ms. Carr was going to make me fall in love with an Italian cowboy, she not only did but did it well."  ~Night Owl Reviews

~Master Class~ 

"The writing was fresh and fun and I couldn't have asked for anything more. ... It was a story that was perfectly written and perfectly told."  ~Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

~See the Light~ 

"I became emotionally invested through the author's eyes as I read page after page, cheering for the happy ending that I so desperately wanted."  ~The Jeep Diva

~Service Ace (Close Contact anthology)~ 

"Fun short and sexy sports tale, with some sports lingo but mostly all the hot intensity. Cassandra Carr never seems to disappoint me!"  ~For the Love of Reading

~Loaded Question~ 

"Ms. Carr did a phenomenal job of bringing these characters to life in a very short story and giving the reader a heat level that is scorching while never compromising the plot or message of the story."  ~Sizzling Hot Book Review

~ Dedication ~

To all the readers wanting more of the Storm players.

~ Moving Day ~

SEBASTIAN

"Dude, are you serious with this?" Sebastian's soon-to-be-ex roommate, Rob, asked, picking up the large box of old hockey jerseys and equipment. "Why is all this stuff here? Didn't you leave anything at your parents' house for them to remember you fondly by? For your mom to weep into when you don't come home enough?" 

Sebastian shrugged, fighting a smile. "You know I like having my stuff." 

Looking around with a dubious eye, Rob said, "That's literally painfully obvious. This freaking thing weighs a ton. I don't remember there being this many boxes when you moved in." 

"Of course there weren't, dumbass." Sebastian grinned. Dumbass was one of his favorite English words, especially when talking to Rob, who now stood glowering at him. "I've been here for over a year, and in that time I've had to buy some stuff. You know, like clothes. Toothpaste." 

"And you keep even the smallest bit of crap." Rob accidentally kicked a pile of papers as he muscled the box out of the room and Sebastian winced. Yes, he was a packrat, as Rob had reminded him many times, but all of the items had meaning. The last thing he wanted was for his stuff to get tossed into a corner of his parents' attic, only to be eaten by moths. He shuddered. 

After grabbing a box, Sebastian followed his friend out of the spare bedroom. He'd miss living with Rob, but it was time to take things to the next level with Sarah. When he'd brought up living together, Sebastian had been pleasantly surprised she'd been in favor of the idea and he'd jumped on that, picking a moving day a few weeks away, just long enough to get his possessions together. As the day had drawn closer, she actually seemed to calm down rather than getting freaked out-a definite difference from months past when she'd push him away every time they'd made forward progress.