Chapter Thirteen

Unless stated otherwise, every point-of-view (POV) will be by Bre :-) Just a little note! ♥ x

Connor and I drove around for about, hmm, maybe ten or fifteen minutes until coming to a complete stop. He had blindfolded me so that I could not see where we were, or even what direction we were going.

Please, please don't be a murderer.

Please let this be like in the movies where I get taken to a beautiful beach and we look exactly like those tumblr couples.

Well maybe not EXACTLY.

BUT PLEASE DONT LET ME DIE IN AN OLD, ABANDONED WAREHOUSE!

Millions of thoughts, well, okay, not exactly millions.

Anyways.

A bunch of thoughts rushed through my mind as Connor came over to my side silently, unbuckling my seatbelt and helping me up from the passenger's side. He slid his arm around my waist for support and guidance, the other hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, just a second." Connor told me, walking away for a quick second and then coming back. He untied my blindfold and my jaw dropped open in amazement.

"Connor, it's beautiful." I commented.

"I found it one summer when I was running, preparing for track. I only took one other girl here, and I really wanted to show you. Not many people here know about it anyways. Its kind of secluded." Connor explained. I nodded my head in response.

(A/N : picture on the side shows what the location looks like for this chapter )

Connor took my hand lightly and we walked in the meadow, flowers tickling the bare skin around or ankles and calves. There were rows of purple little flowers and if you walked down far enough, down the hill, there was a lake. Behind the lake there were a few trees and hills which allowed the sunset to be seen from all angles. This place was truly amazing.

I pushed Connor gently and ran off without him. Heading towards the lake I sat down, looking at the bottom of it. It was a very nice lake, the water was so clear and clean you could probably drink it without feeling sick.

Okay maybe not seeing as there are probably a few fish or something that live in the lake.

I slid off my toms and dipped my feet in the cold water. It was getting a little late, but it was still somewhat hot outside, being summer in Cali.

Connor caught up and sat down next to me, dipping his feet in too. He probably took off his toms and left them back in the meadow a bit more.

I sighed, putting my head on his shoulder. He, in response, set his head somewhat on mine, sort of just leaning it on my own.

"This is just so...perfect." I said, smiling.

"I'm really glad you like it." he said

"How could I not?" I asked, curious as to how somebody could not be in pure awe by the magnificent view.

"Well, my ex, uh, she wasn't a very big fan of here." Connor said.

"Oh. Well I love it." I grinned, pecking his cheek and then resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm really glad to hear that." he smiled back.

We were silent for a second, just staring at the view, Connor probably reminiscing and remember all his memories with his ex; good, and bad.

"Connor, what was her name?" I asked quietly, afraid the topic would upset him.

"Stacy. That, uh. That was her name."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter): I was a little busy and wanted to keep it fairly short, just so it wouldn't ruin the scene.

New Story cover!

Like it yes?

Hate it no?

It was sorta hard to make, but I like it better than the last one!(:

[If anybody needs a book cover made, just message me or on my other account; KelseyyBre. I've been making all of my book covers for myself since I registered, and I have made over 25 for others.]

But I think that's it(: No more goals for chapters, it doesn't seem to really have much of an effect anyways.

But really guys, comments make me SUPER happy!(:

Instagram ; KelseyyBre

Twitter ; @Kelseyy_Bre

Wattpad ; KelseyyBre

Tumblr ; irwinever

SO FOLLOW ME! :-)

Okay, that's it! I love you A-L-L!!! ♥♥♥

k.b.