Chapter Five

8:30 rolled by and soon enough I would be sneaking out to go to the bonfire with Connor.

1 new text message

Connor: do u want me 2 park in the driveway?

Me: No, park down the street a little :) thanks x

I got up and brushed my hair out quickly, seeing as it was messed up from laying in my bed for two hours. As I finished brushing my hair, somebody knocked on my door. I quick hopped into bed under the covers.

My sister walked in.

"Hey." she said awkwardly.

"Hi." I said, not looking at her.

"Whats wrong?" she asked me.

"Well I got invited to a bonfire and now I cant go because I'm sorta grounded. So thanks." I snapped at her.

There was a couple minutes of silence.

"I can help you sneak out." she said, little emotion in her voice.

It was weird, me and my sister were close but she would never do something like this. She never got in trouble by anybody, in school, at home, with friends. She was sort of a goody goody, but a little bit looser. I had a feeling there was a catch involved.

"No thanks." I yawned, rolling over and putting my phone on my nightstand.

"Why?"

"Because I know that there's some sort of catch. That this is a trap and that you are just going to go and tell mom on me and I'll just end up grounded even more." I replied bitterly.

"Well what time is it at?" she asked me.

"8:45."

"Get up, you're going. I'll keep mom distracted and all you have to do is..." she trailed off.

"Is what?"

"Maybe do the dishes for me the next three days? Something simple like that." she offered.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Or you can help me sneak out one day when I ever get grounded." she joked.

"Yeah, good luck on getting grounded, sis." I sighed.

I brushed my hair once more, sprayed hairspray, and reapplied my mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I slid on a white cat shirt crop top and pink and black tye-dyed shorts along with black combat boots.

"Okay, do you need a ride?" she offered.

"No, Connor's coming to get me." I said, acting as if I just found out and slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Okay, that works out well then." she said.

"Look at my wittle sister, gwoing up sooooooo fast." she cooed, fixing my hair a little.

"Shut up, haha." I joked, pushing her gently.

1 new text message.

Connor: hey im here :)

Me: okay, be out in a sec.

"Go have fun, don't do drugs and go easy on the alcohol." my sister yelled after me.

"Thanks, for everything." I said, before climbing out my window. I gave her a hug, slid open the window and hopped onto the small section of roof that lay out by it. My sister closed the curtain and arranged pillows under my blanket, locking my bedroom door as she left it. I saw her give me a smile and thumbs up before leaving, and I slid down off the roof. Running towards Connor's car sneakily, I opened the passenger door and we drove off to the bonfire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter, I know, I know. Next update will be when I get a few votes on this story :) Maybe at 60-70 reads? That's only 15-25 more reads :-)

Thank you guys so much, please share this story with your friends and familia♥

Twitter: @CaylenKitty

I love you all!(: ♥♥♥♥