We finally got dressed and made our way downstairs, and it was smelling right. I walked into the massive kitchen and I saw Austin sexy self whipping it and flipping it. "What you cooking?" I asked him walking up behind him peeking over his shoulder. "Fried Chicken, Mac-N-Cheese, Green Beans, Corn on the Cob, and Biscuits." He said. "Damn!" I told him. "Just a lil sum sum, you can thank Ava for menu, it's all her fave!" He bragged. I loved how his face lit up when he talked about his daughter. He turned around and faced me, he rubbed my face. "I'm glad you're looking better, I feel sick to my stomach when I see you hurt!" He told me. "I feel better too!" I told him smiling. He leaned in a kissed me. Whenever Austin put his lips on mine, I forget everything about myself, where I live, and who my parents are. I kissed him back, as his stuffed his hands in my back pocket. "Don't let me make you burn your chicken!" I told him, trying gain back all my senses! I feel like a complete whore right now, cause all I'm thinking about is getting in Austin pants! These niggas got me spoiled, just addicted to the D!!
"Daddy Daddy Daddy!" Ava shouted as she ran into the kitchen. He lifted her up and kissed her on the cheek. All I'm saying is I'm glad I brushed my teeth!
"Daddy who's this?" Ava asked pointing at me. "This is Micah! Daddy's special friend. He's going to be staying with us for a couple of days, maybe longer." He told her. "Cool Daddy! I'm Ava the Queen of the house! Your pretty! Wanna come to my tea party?" Ava asked me. She instantly melted my heart! "Of Course I'd be honored Queen Ava!" I told her. She grabbed my hand took of running, dragging me to her huge room, that was pink everything. She had the tea table set up with her, bears and dolls. We both played her games until Austin came. "Ava time to go get washed up for dinner." He told her and she took off running. I got up from the table and Austin walked up to me putting his arms around my waist. "She loves you! I've never seen her act that way before she's usually to herself!" He told me. "Well I certainly love her! I think I fell in love with her faster than I did with you. She got the new record!" I told him making him laugh. "I know this going to sound crazy but your the only one I trust. If anything happens to me, will you take care of Ava for me? I know it's crazy for me to ask but I.." He asked, but I cut him off. "Of course I would! All that you've done for me. But nothing is going to happen to you though! Promise!" I told him. "I promise!" He said before kissing me. "I'm glad you said yes, cause I put you in my will, I just don't want her going back to her crazy ass mom!" He told me. "Well, although that would be a lot, raising a child, but if it's in her best interest she's welcome with me, always! I don't know how I would do it, but I'll manage. She's to Precious to be dramatized by insanity." I told him. He kissed me again more passionately "I love you Micah!" He told me, "I've never stopped loving you!" I told him, kissing him again. "Daddy, Daddy Daddy!" Ava came running back in. "Ooo Daddy kissed Mikeyy!" She said said. "Hush, let's go eat!" He said.
Before we could get out the door Jaquan and Kelcey ran in like they've just seen a ghost.
"Austin Man, Kelcey was watching the security cameras an the house is surrounded by thugs with guns!" Jaquan said.
When he finished saying that last word, chills consumed my body.......

End Of Chapter

Hey Tea Sippers!!
First off I would like to apologize for not updating sooner! I've just been super busy with jump starting my career and haven't been having the time as I would like to give you a jaw dropping chapter! From now on I will update every 3-5 days, to compromise. Sooner if you flood me in the comment section 😉
Also me and my wattpad bestie mrbraynd made up!! I'm soo happy to see him back in my notifications lmfao! He's the Karlie to my Redd 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Chile then my favorite wattpad author Never_kiss_nd_Tell been reading and commenting on my story!!! I'm so honored!! 😊😊😊
And S/O to jimmynewtron for his amazing advice!!
I love them and all of you guys that read, comment, and vote!!

Authors Notes
Chile Chile Chile!!!!!
Poor Mar'Quez is dead 😭
Micah needs to get his life togther, worried about getting dick down and whatnot!
I feel like he should focus on what's at stake, but I understand him living in the moment though!
But chile that shower scene!!
Who the hell is he gone pick???
Isn't Ava adorable!!!???
How do y'all feel about Micah getting Ava if something goes wrong?
I think it might be to much but who knows?
The house is swarmed?
Was it a set up? ☕️☕️

Stay Tuned!!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATE!!!!!

In need if another good book? Check out my boy bishop10 "Shattered Heart"
I love his imagination, he created this amazing character for me to use in this book, and chile Micah Them ain't gone be ready ☕️☕️
Go check him out!!!💯

Until Next Time ✌️