The way explains the end |Last Chapter|

Start from the beginning

'Life is about getting your little heartbroken...Besides,she is not the last woman on Earth.' I say and it hits me like a punch.

'Thanks,man! I will give her a call.' Gus says excited walking away from me and Ryland.

'You are such a hypocrate.' Ryland says laughing.

'Why?'

'Because you are telling that kid to face the relationship status when you did not.' Ryland explains.

'Is this your way of telling me that she married him because of me?' I ask angrily.

'Rocky and Bay are like sock and glove in the winter...they match...you two is like bikini in the snow.Hot but it doesn't last long before you realize it is not a good match.' Ryland explains.What?

'So me and Bay were a four years of snow in bikini?' I ask angry.

'Like me and Savannah...Don't worry,bro...you will find the sock to your glove.' He says before walking out.

I look at Courtney who's smiling while walking towards me.Then I look at Baylee smiling at my brother.

Ryland is wrong.I found the glove to my sock.I will just have to deal with it and be happy.

~Bay~

I look at the beautiful sea in front of me.Rocky and I wanted a beach for our honeymoon since we are freaking in love with the beach.We did not good too far as the magazines may be telling.We took a plane to South Carolina then drove to pier where a guy took us by boat this dessert island.

Alone.In the beach.Bikinis on all the time.

I love this honeymoon.

'What are you thinking about?' Rocky whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me.

'You.' I answer sincerely.I turn to face my husband and smile.

What long road we had.His Mom doesn't approve us because of his brother.My Mom thinks this wedding is too rushed.Magazines think I am pregnant.

'Me? You could've just looked behind and there I was!' He jokes and I smile.

'I was thinking about how we got here.' I say and just by his look I see a joke coming.

'By a very unsafe boat.' He jokes.

'Sometimes I wonder why I married you...' I say and he picks me up making me laugh.

'That's because you cannot live without me.' He says laying me down in bed and falling on top of me.He smiles and puts some of my hair behind my ear.

'And because I cannot live without you.' He continues sweetly.

'I love you...you know that,right?' I say rubbing his cheek.

'Yeah,I do...I do now.' He says reassuring me of a tough time.

Ross.Our tough time was Ross.

When me and Rocky completed about three years together,we moved in together.In our moving day,he found some old pictures I had of my time with Ross.That was the start of an year of fighting and making up.

I don't blame Rocky for doubting me.I was doubting myself! I thought I could never get over Ross completely until I saw him and Courtney together one day.He got over me so quickly.He jumped on this thing with her and it was something he could never do for me.

I decided that if I was going to be moving on for good,I needed space.So,me and Rocky had a talk and we decided it was best for us to move out of California.Stormie hated and she hated me even more for taking her boy away from her.

Rocky didn't want to go far.We moved to Vancouver.Meghan had just moved there because of a movie and her latest boyfriend,Matthew Daddario.

The months we were there,I never felt so happy in my whole life.Rocky made me realize I shoudn't be stuck in the past.The past is the past.

Ross is my past.It is a story for books.About a girl who fell in love and wasn't taken serious.Two dumb teenagers.

Rocky is the good part of the story.He is the prince who wakes the princess up after a bad dream.A dream called life.He is the part of my story I don't regret even a bit.

'I love you,too.' He says and I smile lending in.I kiss him and fall deep into it.

No holding backs,no regret,just love.

In the end,my life makes sense.All the choices I did take me here.

I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

-------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE END!

Guys,what a long road! Really was a long road.

As a person and as a writer,I changed so much during this whole story.Like so much! I just wanted to end this after two years of writing it.

Well,here's a collage of everybody who was in this;

There will be more stories on the Lynch boys! AUs now since it's the area I found happiness in.

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY!

I LOVE YOU!

KEEP READING MY STORIES.

WITH MUCH LOVE,

TRIS 🌹