Chap.2: The Lunch That Never Got Eaten

(Still Tori's pov)

As I was sitting in class I was thinking about how weird Jade was acting. She usually at least acknowledges me by saying hi on her good days but most of the times its a rude remark about something that I supposedly did wrong in her eyes. Today it was nothing but an eye roll and she was also being more touchy with Beck, not like he noticed anything since he is pretty much always clueless about those types of things. She was just being weird overall. I just pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and focused on the lesson my social studies teacher was giving on something about World War Two.

Lunch finally rolled around and I got my burrito from the grub truck then went to sit at the table with my friends. They were all just chatting away at pointless things when I sat down next to Cat and Andre, Robbie was next to Cat then Beck and Jade were across from me.
"Hey guys" I say cheerfully.
"Hey Tor I haven't seen you all morning you usually come to my locker before school starts, where were you?" Andre asks.
I open my mouth to speak but Jade inturrupts what I was about to say "oh she was with MY boyfriend talking but to me it sounded more like flirting" Jade rolls her eyes for the second time today.
"I wasn't flirting you know I don't like him like that!" I retort back annoyed.
"People lie Vega, even you know in that fucked up brain of yours that it's true" Jade scoffs while stabbing her salad.
"Guys stop it" Andre and Robbie say in unison.
I completely ignore their pleads and say "excuse me I don't understand what I ever did to you to make you treat me like this!" My tone getting louder.
"Oh you're ignoring the topic Vega you like him don't you? But it's okay because it's not like anyone likes you anyways. I mean everyone you dated broke up with you because you're so fucked up" Jade says smirking.
"Jade used a bad word!" Cat shrieked holding her ears.
"Shut up Cat I'm still talking! So what was I saying? Oh yeah you're singing sucks ass it's worse then Trinas, and I really don't know how you got in this school because you're acting is also shit just like everything about you!" Jade almost screams as she's very angry by this point.
Everyone is silent and no movement is happening. I'm gawking about what she had just said about me. I mean she's been rude and we fight everyday but not like this, this was the worst its ever gotten. I decided to get up and rush inside as fast as I could leaving my uneaten food behind and ignoring my friends calling after me. The tears that were in my eyes while I was still sitting at the table finally started to fall as I went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror thinking about why Jade was so mean today and that's just another thing to add on top of her being weird in the morning. I try to stop the tears rolling down my face with a paper towel just as the bell rang signaling lunch to be over. I look at myself and see that I look like crap, but at this moment I don't care, all Im thinking about is how much I'm dreading going to Sikowitz' class. The one person I don't want to see is in that class. That person is the one and only Jade West.