A letter from the Queen

For the Republic of Themnor's president, Baldric Maksimov

A month ago, seven men were assassinated. Last week, two more were murdered in my own castle. I believe the whole kingdom is in danger.

Sir Baldric Maksimov, I'm sorry to interrupt your government duties. Believe me when I say that I don't like sharing my problems, for it is one of the things I despise. Dawarsah's problems should be mine to solve and not be a burden to you; however I'll make an exception for this problem because it involves your beloved nation too.

Last week, on Friday night, someone stole the Dawqristal— or sun crystal, from the palace. We don't know how it happened, or how mundane people were able to get into the palace and disappear so quickly into thin air. We have conducted an extensive search but the thieves are nowhere to be found—and if they are a group of people or just one, which, if you permit me to say, is quite impossible.

The kingdom needs and craves the sun crystal. The weakest of my people near the castle, such as babies and children who do not have their own crystal yet are already affected by its absence. You know, the sun crystal is one of the main sources of power and without it our gifts are fading and we will be rendered defenseless of any attack or problem we might encounter in the future.

I do have my suspicions on who would steal the sun crystal but I wish not to accuse any man or woman of a crime they might not have committed. However, I do know that no Ilumdya would steal the sun crystal because there are no motives to do so... no, I'm not accusing a Dartenik, Sir Maksimov. The kingdom of Dawarsah and the Republic of Themnor have been allies for centuries and I would hate to be the one who broke the peace between both realms.

With that said if Dartenik haven't stolen the sun crystal I would like to seek your help. This subject is still confidential and I can't send an exploration troop to find another one, the less the people of my kingdom know, the better for them. If you are interested in keeping the alliance you will send an exploration squad with at least ten men to help with the finding of the new sun crystal by the next full moon.

This is not a threat, Sir Baldric Maksimov, but a declaration. Dawarsah is strong but we need support in this time of crisis, failure to aid us will only result in the Darteniks being under suspect and that would be preferred to be avoided. As you know, light wouldn't exist without darkness.

Al daw uji miir antariq,
Reijisa Ariza Bujari fa Dawarsah

May the light guide the way,
Queen Ariza Bujari of Dawarsah

  ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ 

awesome cover art by my good ol' friend 15_Angels_Of_Destiny ! <3