Chapter 10- Seriously, You're Being A Drama Queen

Start from the beginning

“It’s a bit early in the morning for you to be screaming, yes?” Wyatt says, poking his head out of the bathroom door.

“Wyatt, why are you up so early?” I demand, turning my back to him so that I can’t see his nakedness.  I don’t know why he’s naked anyways, I mean, I didn’t hear the showerhead running or anything, so obviously, he wasn’t in the shower. Because if he was, then I would have heard the water and I wouldn’t have walked in and I wouldn’t have saw what I just had to see.

“Why are you up so early?” He counters with a small chuckle.

“Because unlike you I actually have a future and therefore, I need to go to school,” I explain, still facing away from him.

“You’re really, really mean, Aria, you know that?” Wyatt sighs lightly, his breath fanning across the back of my neck.

“I’m sorry,” I murmur, shaking my head. “Um, can you like, put your clothes on or something?” I ask him awkwardly.

“I’m about to take a shower,” He reasons with a huff.

“Well, I have to take one first, because I have to leave soon,” I inform Wyatt.

“Okay, okay, just a second.” Wyatt groans as if letting me take a shower first actually causes him pain or something.

He closes the door behind him and I assume that he’s getting back dressed in his clothes or something but after a few minutes, I start getting suspicious and then I hear the familiar sound of the showerhead sprouting on. I whirl around and start beating on the door, twisting the knob and finding that he’s locked it now. I gape at it for a second, switching my clothes over to one arm before I start pounding on the door with my fist.

“Wyatt! I’m going to kill you!” I threaten, yelling through the mahogany door.

“What was that? Sorry, I can’t exactly hear you over the water!” He shouts back.

A frown comes over my face as I stand there, listening to the shower go. I mean, my parents have a bathroom downstairs but they’re weird about it and hardly let my brother or me in there. It’s one of those big his/her ones too, which is so unfair because ours is completely boring and normal. Then there’s another one also downstairs but it’s only a half one, meaning that it doesn’t have the shower.

With an irritated sigh, I turn on my heel and walk back to my room, closing the door behind me softly while I wait for Wyatt to get out of the shower. I don’t know why he insists on taking a shower at this very second when it’s not like he has to get up early or do anything at all today. Anything besides smoke weed, that is, because that’s basically what he does all day. It’s pretty evident that he does too, because every time I’m around him, I’m nearly suffocating in the smell of it.

He’s not in there for very long, no more than fifteen minutes and when I hear the bathroom door open, I spring up from my bed and leave my room, making my way back to the bathroom. Wyatt’s still naked, but at least this time he’s got a towel wrapped around his waist. In case you haven’t noticed, I really don’t like Wyatt, like, at all. Not because I think he’s stupid for dropping out or smoking all day and all that stuff, but just because he’s annoying. Yes, he has his nice moments, but as a whole, I don’t like him.

“You are such a jerk face,” I tell him grumpily, stomping past him as he heads to the guest room that he’s staying in for the now.

“Yes, well, you’re mean, so I think I can be a jerk,” He replies, crossing his arms across his wet chest. Why he doesn’t actually, you know, dry off once he gets out of the shower, I don’t know and I’m not going to ask him because I don’t care what he does, really.