1.6

Word count : 1379

I got up and got dressed, did my hair, (outfit in the picture above) and got my books for the day and placed them in my shoulder bag.
After heading to the great hall for breakfast, Harry, Ron and I went to professor Flitwick's class.
The professor was very short, so he had to stand on a bunch of books.
"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation. The ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" Hermione raises hers. "Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick. Everyone. The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He gestured to go and we all grabbed our wands.
"Wingardium Levio-saaa." Draco says and I stifled a laugh at his awkwardness.
At least he got the 'swish and the flick' part right.
"Wingardrium Leviosar." Ron says and whacks with his wand numerous times. "Oi! Be careful!" I exclaim from beside him. "Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, youre saying it wrong. It's Leviosa, not Leviosar." Hermoine says starting to become a know it all.
Here we go again.
I like being her friend, but I don't like it when she becomes like this.
"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on." Ron grumbles and shrugs. Hermione straightens up proudly and swishes her wand.
"Wingardium Leviosa."
The feather glows and lifts up and Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly. "Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's done it! Oh, splendid!" Flitwick applauded and Hermione smiled proudly.
Seamus begins swishing at his feather. "Wingard Levosa. Wingard Levosa." Flitwick looks at Hermione, proud of his student. "Well done, dear."

BOOOM!!!

Seamus' feather explodes and Flitwick gasps turning around nearly falling off his stack of books. "Whooaaa! Ooh."
"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Harry says trying to stifle a laugh and looked at me and I shrugged.

We were all walking through a crowded courtyard. "It's Leviosa, not Leviosar. Honestly, she's a nightmare. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!" Hermione bustles past, sniffling. "As a matter of fact, she does have a friend." I said angrily. Yes, I had some issues with her, but I was still her friend. "Yeah, who?" Ron snarls. "Me." I state trying to look anywhere but his face. "I think she heard you." Harry says. "You think?" I mumble now glaring at Ron.

It was night, and we all went to the great hall. It was Halloween and everyone was eating candy, and Jack O'Lanterns are keeping the place lit, making a mysterious atmosphere. "Where's Hermione?" Harry asked worried. "Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying." Ron, Harry and I exchange glances. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes flying into the room, screaming. "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!" He stops and there is utter silence. "Thought you ought to know." He falls over in a dead faint. The room is silent, and then everyone freaks, screaming and running. "SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE!" Dumbldor yells and everyone stops. "Everyone will please, not to panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." He states and everybody gets up. We all followed Percy and he lead us down a hall. "Gryffindors...keep up please. And stay alert!" "How could you let a troll get in?" Harry asked. "Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Ron said. "I don't know about that." I said but than stopped and pulled them aside. "What?" "Hermione! She doesn't know!" I say and run off. The two followed me, down the corridors. We start running down a hall but I heard a grunting noise and stopped, making Ron and Harry bump in to me. I rush to hide, and Harry pulls Ron into a doorway and a large, ugly troll thunks by into a room. I gulped looking at Ron and Harry. "He's going into the Girl's Bathroom!" Harry started running and we followed close behind.

We reached the bathroom and heard Hermione scream. "Hermione, move!" Harry yells and I try to help her come over.
The troll smashes the remaining stalls nearly hitting Hermoine. "Help! Help!" She cries and we start throwing pieces of wood at the troll.
"Hey, pea brain!" Ron throws wood and hits the troll on the head. "Nice throw." I say as the troll turns around to look at who threw the price of wood, giving Hermione barely enough time to escape from the stalls to under a sink, but the troll sees her and goes to smash her. It cracks the sink and barely misses Hermione. Again.
Harry and I cringe. "Ahhh! Help!" Hermione screams covering her head. The troll, now looking at us, tries to swings it's club. I tried to get out of the way, but it hit my shin making a cracking noise. I whimper as I struggle to get out of the way. Harry gets out his wand and runs forward and grabs the troll's club, and was lifted up. "Whooa! Whoa, whoa!" He lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and some how his wand goes up the troll's nose.
"Ew." Ron cringe and gasps. The troll snorts, and whips around trying to get Harry's wand out of it's nose. "Whoa, whoa whoa!" Harry struggles to stay on its head. The troll gets Harry off its head and holds him by one leg, upside down. It gears up its club and swipes at Harry. He pulls himself up, then down. The troll swipes again. "Do something!" Swipe. Harry yells getting out of the clubs way. "What?" Ron looked horrified. Another swipe. "Anything! Hurry up!" Harry yells desperately trying not to get hit. Ron grabs his wand and Hermione waves her hand under the sink. "Swish and flick!" "Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron flicks his wand and the club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head. The troll looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down. "Cool." Ron whispers more to himself. As the club hits the troll's head, the troll wavers, then drops Harry, who crawls away, and comes crashing down, hard. Hermione approaches carefully. "Is it...dead?" "I don't think so. Just knocked out." Harry grabs his wand...which is covered in goo. "Ew. Troll bogies." I say weakly as I try to stand up and hiss at the pain. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Harry asks worried and supports me. Suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in. They all gasp. "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, all of you!" McGonagall stutters horrid. "Well, what it is..." Harry, Ron and I start to talk but Hermione cut us off. "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." We all looked at her agape. "Ms. Granger?" McGonagall asks, clearly unsure. "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry and Ron and (Y/N) hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead." Hermoine explains. "Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do. I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Ms. Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment. As for you two gentlemen and (Y/N), I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." She looks at me as I stumble trying not to fall. "And what happened to you Ms. (Y/L/N)?" She asks worried. "The troll's club hit my shin, but I'll be okay." I say and she nods but that was a lie. I was barely holding on to my conscience, I was loosing blood and fast. Snape goes to exit and McGonagall was about to say something when I fainted stumbling into Harry's arms.