Chapter Nineteen: Mo

Johnny and I sat on the couch together. I honestly don't know why, but I couldn't even consider moving to get a drink of water. I wanted to spend every single second I  could with him in case I accidentally went home again. I then heard a scream coming from outside. I grabbed a kitchen knife from the kitchen and ran outside, despite the shouts coming from Johnny telling me to stay inside. I ran past a few hours to where I heard the scream and saw Mo pinned to the ground. Socs sat on top of her, contemplating whether to rape her or not. I ran to the largest one and slashed his back. He turned to me, and with a drunken smirk, grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.
"Get off of me!" I screamed and stabbed him in the leg. He fell and the other two Socs got up to pin me down. Mo ran behind one of them and pushed on the pressure point in his shoulder. He turned and glared at her, so she kicked him in the spot where it hurts. He doubled over and fell to the ground. I did the same to the one attacking me and she and I ran to the Curtis house. We ran in the door and collapsed out of fear. She hugged me and I hugged her back.
"Thanks so much for saving me," she said. "Thanks so much."
"You're my best friend. Why wouldn't I?" I asked. She smiled and Johnny ran over to me.
"So. I guess we're moving the wedding up then?" He asked with a smirk.
I sat on the couch in between Mo and Johnny later that night. I then saw Dally walk in. Mo stiffened and I put an arm protectively around her. Dally saw her and grinned.
"Wanna go to the Nightly Double with me tonight, dollface?" He asked. Mo shook her head vigorously. "Why not?" Dally brought his face inches away from Mo's. I could see sweat beading on her forehead. He then brought his face a bit back, and then she slapped him. I grinned. He definitely deserved it. Mo clung to me.
"Monroe," he whispered softly. "I know you want to be with me." She shook her head. When Dally kissed her on the cheek, she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to her, kissing him. When she pulled away, she slapped him again. Dallas rubbed his red cheek.
"What was that for, dollface?" He asked. Mo just got up and walked out of the house angrily.
"Mo!" Dally yelled. "Come back!" I shook my head as he ran after her. I then laid my head on Johnny's shoulder, happy to be back in his arms.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I was thinking about starting an Outsiders RP because my friend Mo really likes them...
Let me know what you think in the comments!!!!!!
-KendraSorenson1