Daddy

Demi
We drive back to the house in silents. Rosy is looking out the window with a blank expression on her face. I got out of the car and walked over to Rosy's side. I opened the door and unbuckled her. I picked her up and carried her on my hip into the house. I put her on the couch and walk into the kitchen to get her something to drink. I walk back into living room and sit next to her.
"Rosy honey are you ok sweetheart," I asked tapping her shoulder.
She looks up to me and stares into my eyes. Than they drive right down to floor. I pull her on my lap and hug her.
"I think I'm going to change into more comfy clothes real quick brb," she whispers getting off me and walking upstairs.

Nick
"I'm here Demi, Rosy!" I yell from the front entrance.
Demi comes in and hugs me. She looks me over and takes my hands and examines them. She always checks if I've been in a fight. When I was younger I would always fight people who made fun of Demi.
"Don't worry Dem I didn't kill him or get in a fight," I chuckled pulling her into a hug. We just stood there hugging each other.
"NICK!" A small voice yelled.
I released from Demi and saw rosy running toward me. I picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and laughed. How I love those sounds. We go into the living room and sit down in the couch.

Rosy
Hopefully no one brings up anything from earlier today. I really want to sleep tonight. Nick puts me on his back and walks into the living room. He drops me on the couch but I miss and fall on the ground.
"It's ok, I'm ok," I laugh getting up from the floor.
Demi and Nick look at me with loving eyes. We just smile at each other. I run over to them and take both of their hands. I feel Demi squeeze mine a little. Why can't they just confess their feelings together.
"Alright you too knock if off. Demi you love Nick, Nick you love Demi. I'm five and I know about you too. Just say it will you," I say turning them toward each other.
They look at each other faces going red. I look up at them to see them smiling at each other.
"If that didn't work it would really nice to have a father too," I whisper at the ground.
There's silents. I look up at them to see them starring down at me. I run out of the kitchen and upstairs. I don't know why I said that. I'm so stupid.