Crazy For You

A/N: Hello, my little crazies. Thank you for giving this novel a try. I hope you enjoy it. I would really love for this novel to get popular. I'm very excited for the story to play out. So please vote and comment. And if you like it as much as I do, please share it with others. IMPORTANT: (This story doesn't mean to offend any religions or support devil worshiping and in no means does this story suggest that I follow the Devil. This is just for entertainment purposes.)

And with that, see you at the bottom.

Prologue

Here I am. With nothing but the clothes on my back and the words my father left me with,

"There's a little darkness within every light. For nothing is ever merely black and white."

I carrry those words with me every where I go. Through the torrid lands of the Sahara where the ground seems parched from lack of rain and the arid wind bites at my face. Through the lush, thick forests of the Amazon where my skin is coated with dew and  the towering trees seem to never end. Through the icy, white artic regions of Russia where the frigid air stings and claws at every visible part of my body. And now, strolling along these green, flat plains where the dark sky is threatening to unleash a storm, my thoughts emerge and overwhelm my mind. 

"I can feel her."

"She's always there. Bouncing around my thick skull."

"Don't worry, I'm coming for you"

"What wil she think of me?"

"I appear to be like everyone else but  once she finds out, will she quiver at my touch?"

"I want to hear her sweet voice, caress her warm skin, feel her plump lips on mine."

I've seen her. In my dreams. But still, I feel like I know her. She's ignited the cold furnace within me. She's set this consistent fire blazing within my heart. I want to gaze into those chocolate brown eyes that melt even the coldest soul. I want to rake my hands through her coppery blonde hair. I want her.

I can't remember exactly when it is that I fell in love with her. But I can recall when I first realized I did. 

"I had set the room temperature to 84 degrees Fahrenheit. Ready to finally get some sleep after a long day of hard labor. If I'm being honest with myself, I was excited to see her. To get another glimpse of her breathtaking face. It's been a few weeks since I first dreamnt about her. I wasn't sure if she was real or just a figment of my twisted imagination. But as I lay myself down, I am more than a little hoping, she is, in fact, real. I slowly close my tired eyes and let the warm bed consume me. 

And there she is.

 Smiling her beautiful, white smile at me. She rests her hands on my chest and lightly pushes me away, "No kisses for you", she laughs. I playfully pout and reply, "Why not?"  '"Because you haven't earned it", she giggles. She turns around and I quickly grab her from behind, planting small kisses up and down her neck and she giggles like crazy. I find her giggle so adorable. She turns back around to face me and our bodies are so close. I can feel the magnetism pulling me towards her. She stares into my eyes as I stare into hers. i glance at her lips to let her know what my next actions are. And I peck her on the lips, stealing a kiss. She looks at me and a small smile slowly forms on her gorgeous face. I'm quickly pulled into reality and I gasp, sitting up on the bed. And I hit my father's face accidentally. "What's wrong?", his voice filled with concern. I scrunch up my face in confusion. "I smelled the wretched scent of happiness in your room. You wreak of the stench.", he explains. "Dad, I think I love her.", I confess. He just looks at me. Then he whispers, "Then I guess you must find her." I can feel a huge smile appearing on my face and quickly get up and prepare myself for the upcoming adventure that lay ahead."

But that was long ago, nearly 3 years since that day. And now, my joy has gone sour and bitterness replaces it. My true nature has set in.I'm nothing but a cold, sick, emotionless piece of crap, growing rotten, dissolving into my own form of hell. I'm sure my father would be so proud of me as of right now, if he knew what I am becoming. A spitting image of himself. 

But still I knew I was getting closer to her. I could feel it. Feel her. Even if I have to love her from a distance. 

A/N Ok, my crazies. What do you think?

I know it's kinda short but it's just a prologue. They will be longer. :)

Please vote and comment. I hope you like it. I'll update real soon. But if not, I will definately update every Monday.