ONE

Third person's POV

*five years before*

Yoongi layed on the hospital bed sweat covered his forehead, but nothing mattered because he was holding the only thing that he loved dearly, his son, Kim Jihoon. He admired his beautiful son, he had light brown feathered hair, and fair skin. He kissed his forehead and a single tear fell from YoonGi's eye. He couldn't believe he brought such beautiful human being to the world. The door opened and Taehyung YoonGi's best friend came through the door, he smiled real big when he noticed a small child in YoonGi's arms. He walked closer.

"He is beautiful, Suga" Taehyung said as he grabbed the small child's hand, which Jihoon quickly wrapped his small hand around Taehyung's thumb.

"Yes he is" YoonGi agreed.

"May I?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure" YoonGi smiled as he carefully handed Jihoon to Taehyung.

Taehyung carried the baby and started to talk to it in a baby voice, the small child smiled even when his eyes were closed, Taehyung admired the small child he looked so much like his other dad. Taehyung placed gentle kisses all over the babies face, and talked to him. Why was Kim Seokjin such an asshole, and why did he leave YoonGi when he told him that he was pregnant. Stupid bastard. YoonGi smiled as he saw Taehyung being so careful with his son, how he wished Seokjin was here so he could at least meet his son, but of course he was busy being the CEO of MC entertainment. ( I just made that up)
The door opened which startled both Taehyung and YoonGi. They turned their heads towards the door only to see Hoseok standing there with a baby bag and some balloons.

"How are you feeling?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm okay, but how did you manage to get out of work?" YoonGi asked since Hoseok was the vice president of the MC entertainment art group.

"I told Jin that it was a family emergency and he said it was okay" Hoseok said feeling sad that Seokjin did not want anything to do with YoonGi nor his son.

"Ah I see" YoonGi said disappointed that Seokjin did not come to see his son at least.

"This stuff is for the baby and I brought you some food, here eat up, hospital food is gross" Hoseok said as he handed yoongi a foam plate and a fork and spoon. YoonGi ate while Hoseok went to talk to his boyfriend.

"Hey Tae how are you?" Hoseok asked, his boyfriend giving him a kiss and kissing Jihoon's cheek.

"Good" Taehyung said.

"That's good" Hoseok said as he smiled at the child.

"Hey there little rascal, its me your uncle Hoseok" Hoseok talked to Jihoon who in return smiled showing his gums.

"Yup you are one adorable baby!" Hoseok said as he took Jihoon from Taehyung and sat on the chair next to YoonGi who was staring at his adorable son.

----
Hey guys its me with another mpreg au, I decided that YoonGi and Jin needed to swap roles this time. I'm lame so my stories are lame.
Also go read my other stories if you haven't yet.

I hope you enjoy it

Vote and comment