Chapter 48.

Chapter 48.

--------------

Zoya.

I looked up from the ground and smile when I saw Rauhan Bhai standing with Rubab in his arms. He looked at me confused, but step aside to let me in. I walk inside and saw the bags on the bed while Khadija Bhabhi was packing everything. I smiled at her and take my seat on the chair by the dresser. Rauhan Bhai come and sit on bed. Rubab get out of his arms and let her crawl on her knees to the open bags.

"I-I want to talk about Asim." I said and get Khadija Bhabhi attention. I smile at her and look at Rauhan Bhai.

"What about him?" She asked me to sit on bed. I sigh and look down at my hands.

"Can you please give him off from office for a few days?" I asked Rauhan Bhai and looked up at him. He looked at me blankly and raised his eyebrow at me. I know Rauhan Bhai is strict with work, but it is important... for me.

"Why?"

"It's important." I mumble looking down.

"Well, I want to know. So tell me." Rauhan Bhai smirked and leaned back on the headboard. I look at Khadija Bhabhi and saw her glaring at Bhai.

"Some personal reason. Why can't you just do what I asked for?" I asked him annoyed. He shrugged carelessly.

"Because I don't trust him." Now I know that was a lie because he didn't trust him then he would let him marry me.

"Rauhan." Khadija Bhabhi call his name sternly that caused him to swallow. He sigh and raised his hand up in defeat.

"Fine. I will give him off." He mutter, but we heard him. I smiled and stood up to walk over him. He smiled and stood up to hug me.

--------------

"Are you done packing?" Asim asked as he enter in room. His eyes were on his phone and he text someone.

"No." I shrugged and try to find something to wear for Asim in the evening. I smiled when I find what he had to wear and take it out before turning to put it on bed. I jump slightly when I saw Asim right behind me looking at me confused.

"Why didn't you pack? Why are you taking out my cloths?" He asked as I walk pass him. I put his clothes on bed and turn to face him crossing my arms.

"Because we aren't going back. Don't worry about anything. Change into this and come downstairs. We have to say goodbye to everyone." I turned around and walk out before he could say anything.

I walk in Saira Bhabhi room and saw my clothes that I put here when they walk down after taking everything. I changed into black jeans with a red top and white hijab. I put light make up and wear my wedges before walking out. I make sure to wear the bracelet that Uncle and Aunty give me on our Nikah and also wear the locket that Asim give me on our anniversary.

Today I am giving him a surprise date and decide to give him his anniversary gift. He wanted it since it launched, but I wasn't sure if he like it or not. I mean, he give me a gold chain and in front of it my gift is nothing but I know he didn't judge me by my gift. As I step in the living room, I saw everyone ready and hugging each other. I know this will be repeated when they reach in the city and part their ways.

"So, Shehroz are you coming with us home?" Shaheer asked once he was seated beside his wife. Shehroz sigh and shake his head, making everyone frown.

"I am not. I want to start a business by myself. I want to show I can do it myself. I am not saying this to upset you or Rauhan. I am very thankful to both of you because you guys trust me and give me the opportunity to stand on my own feet. I am sure in the next few years, I will be able to stand in front of you as the business person." Everyone looked at him surprised. The guy who was used to play around and never take anything seriously is now actually serious about his life and his career. I am happy to see him like this.

"Glad to hear that Shehroz and I am looking forward to meet you as a business person." Rauhan Bhai said looking proud at his best friend. He smiled and tell everyone about his business and his new living. He is not going back to New York, but he is moving to another state and city to start his new life with his family and friends back in his life.

I look around and saw someone missing. I sigh and walk back upstairs to check into her room. Aminah is not taking it easy on Shehroz. I tried to tell Shehroz that maybe he never get Aminah back in his life but he didn't hear me. He says he will do anything to get her back. I am not sure if I should be happy or scared because I know him and he can do anything or anyone. I knock on her room twice before entering in.

"Aminah." I call her name while walking in her room. I didn't hear anything from anywhere. Her bags were on bed and the small balcony door was open. "What are you doing here?" I stand beside her as she continue to look forward.

"Nothing." She sigh and look down. I know she is hiding something and didn't want to tell everyone.

"Tell me." I pushed her to tell her. She look at me with a mix look. Anger and Sad.

"Why you forgive Shehroz? Don't you remember how he leave you when you need him the most." She asked me frowning. I sigh and look away from her.

"I remember everything Aminah but that wasn't the solution of this problem. I already tell that If I am happy in my life, then why can't Shehroz? We both were together in this situation, but now I am living my life with a husband who care and love me and Shehroz? He was suffering because no one was with him while I had everyone back with me. Shehroz deserve to be happy and also deserve everyone back in his life. Whatever he did was not only good for him, but for me as well. Only he hadn't thought about himself but he think about me too. What he has done was only to spend his life with you. Don't you want him in your life?" I asked and explain everything to her. I was scared to know her answer because if she deny it, then Shehroz will be broken once again.

"No." Was all she says before she turned around and walk away. She didn't give me a chance to stop her or to ask her anything. I sigh heavily. I didn't know what will happen in their life, but I know if she do something to hurt Shehroz then maybe she will never be able to get happiness in her life, or maybe Shehroz will win her heart in future.

I just hope everything will be okay between them. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it and Please let me know what you think about this chapter. One Chapter left and Epilogues. I have decide to post two Epilogues.

One on Zoya and Asim and One on Shehroz and Aminah upcoming story. 

Next update will be out soon and maybe you all have to wait for Epilogues as I haven't decide what I had to write in it. 

Thank you for so much support! 

-Maddy.!