Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

--------------

Asim. 

"Wait, I will get her." I told Zoya standing up from the couch and walk toward the crib of my little princess when she started to cry. I smile and carefully take her in my arms and walk downstairs in kitchen. I quickly make a bottle of milk for my princess and carefully make her drink it. When she was done, I put the bottle in the sink and walk back into the room. I slowly swing her in my arms that always caused her to sleep. I smile when I heard light snoring from her. As I put her back in her crib I heard Zoya waking up. I look back and saw her standing up.

"Is she okay?" She asked worriedly in her sleepy voice as she stands next to me. I chuckle and nodded before grabbing her hand and take her back to bed.

"Yeah, both are okay. Now take a rest. Doctor told you to take as much as the rest you can." I said and she sighs. She lay back, shaking her head, but I didn't fail to see the small smile on her lips.

"Let me also do some work or else I wouldn't be able to take care of them alone." She says sleepily making me frown. I slowly run my hand in her hairs to feel how soft they were. I don't know what she means by that, but one thing is sure I am not letting her go away from me. I will do anything to make her stay with me.

I sigh heavily and look at the side table to read the clock. It is 5 in the morning. I stood up and walk in bathroom. I decide to pray and thank Allah for everything he had given me. I did wudu and go back in room and start praying. I am not a perfect Muslim. I surely do mistakes but I know how to pray and ask Allah to forgive me.

Zoya.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum" I give my Salam to Asim Mom and help her to make breakfast for everyone. She smile and nodded.

"Walaikum Assalam. What are you doing here?" She asked me as she saw me cutting fruits. I look at her confused and then shrugged.

"I came to help you." I told her and continue to cut fruits. She shake her head and walked up to me and take everything from me.

"No, you are not going to do anything until you get better." She says sternly making me sigh. I nodded and sit on a stool by the counter.

Since I came from the hospital, which was 2 weeks ago, Asim and His Mom strictly told me to take rest because doctors told them I am still weak and they were surprised that I survived after giving birth. They don't know how much I prayed to survive because I have to take care of my children. I can't let everything depend on Asim and his family. I don't know how I am going to tell Asim what I had decided. I just hope he will agree with me and let me do what I want. I have no idea how I am going to do without Asim. He spoils me so much that I couldn't think about doing anything without him.

"Where are my grandkids?" Asim Mom asked me with a soft smile making me swallow lightly.

"They are in the living room with Adil Bhai and Uncle." I told her making her nod. She went back to the stove and continue to make breakfast and make a light and comfortable conversation with me. When breakfast was ready I went to call everyone and then help Aunty to set the table and thankfully she didn't tell me to sit again. I am tried of sitting and lying. I want to do something, but I couldn't until I get better again. When everyone was seated we all start breakfast together. Both babies were sleeping so we don't have to worry about them. We all stop eating and look at Uncle when he clear his throats. He looked at us then at Adil Bhai and Asim.

"So now I had everyone attention I want to announce two important things." He say and look at Aunty. She nodded telling him to continue.

"Your Mom and I decide that tomorrow we are inviting everyone for the naming ceremony for the babies and for finalizing the date of Adil marriage." Asim smirked at a blushing Adil Bhai. Aunty cough getting their attention. They both quickly look down. Uncle and Aunty exchange a look.

"Zoya as you are the first daughter-in-law in our house so you have to take care of everything. Their marriage date will be fixed when you get better. You will do everything because that time I will take rest with my grandkids. Don't worry if you stuck anywhere, just tell me. Okay?" She asked me and tell me about it. I nodded and sigh mentally. I was going to tell Asim about my decision today, but now I had to wait until Adil Bhai get married. I didn't plan to keep it that long to me.

I look around and saw Asim teasing Adil Bhai while Uncle and Aunty were laughing at them. I couldn't help myself from smiling at them. My smile fell when I started to think again about my decision. I don't want to hurt any of them. I want them to keep smiling, but I can't be a burden on them. I look at my right and saw Asim smiling. I don't know why, but I don't want to hurt after everything he had done for me but I can't stay like this.

'Please give me strength to make it to Adil Bhai marriage without breaking in front of anyone. I just wish that I could stay like this all my life, but I know I wouldn't because I didn't deserve all this. I didn't deserve Asim and he didn't deserve me either. He is with me only because there was no choice left that time but now he had. I hope he will choose what is better for him.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Please let me know what you think about this chapter. Sorry I wouldn't be able to answer any of comments right now because there is some problems with my notification. 

Next chapter will be out soon. 

-Maddy.!