Chapter 18

Tony's Point of View

I can't believe that I couldn't figure out that Abby and MgGee were together. I just can't believe it. We got on the case and after the frantic call Tim traced the call and saw that it came from a wharehouse. We all went over to that wharehouse and we enetered and saw that there was a car that was in the middle. We all probably set one foot inside the wharehouse when we heard a screaming. It was Abby's scream. she screamed, "Do Not open the car. I am not in the car look up." We looked up and saw that Abby was covered in blood and bruises. We got her down and we all examined her baby bump. She said that she was really far along and we didn't doubt her because of how she looked. 

She told us that her kidnapper killed a petty officer that was in charge of the guns that were shipped in and out of the United States. They were changing a shipment that was coming up. Instead of it being guns it was a manifest full of drugs. We brought her to a doctor where Timmy never left her side. We learned that she is due in six weeks. 

We wished them a congratulations and we found a really exciting clue. One of Gibbs' ex wives was in on the smuggling. 

This is going to get good

Authors Note

Sorry for the short update. I have been super busy and I will try to update soon but please keep up all of the good commenting, voting and reading. I still would like to get more reads.

If you think you know what is going to happen next then comment please. I want to know what you all think will happen...