Chapter 6

Thanks to everyone for commenting. It means a lot.

Back to the story: this should be a longer upload. Picture of Ziva's wedding dresses. The first dress that is mentioned that she wore to rehearsel dinner is the first picture and the wedding dress that she wore during the ceremony is the second picture

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziva's Point of view

Last night I wore and elegant wedding dress to the rehearsal dinner. Today is the day that Tony and I are getting married. It's so exciting. Since my fathers death, I did ask Gibbs to walk me down the aisle and he accepted. He has been like my father always looking out for me.

I was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress that was not too overpowering since I am not a girly girl but it is tastefully elegant.

My bridal party consisted of my sister as my maid of honor. She flew in to the United States and is going to permantetly stay here because I am the only one left of our family. My other bridesmaid is no other than Miss. Abby from the lab.

It was my turn to walk down the aisle. I took my arm around Gibbs' arm and he simply said to me, "Alright lets get going. I want you to get married to Tony. If Kelly and Shannon were alive now I believe that Kelly would be just like you. You are like a daughter to me. I am honored to walk you down the aisle."

I smiled and we started to walk down the asile and I see Tony and he has the biggest grin of his life. I have this great guy who is about to be my husband all while I am 8 and a half months pregnant. This is amazing.

Tony's Point of view

I see her walking down the aisle with Gibbs's arm around her. All that I can do is smile because she looks like she is glowing and the happiest that she has ever been. In a short half a month I will be a father and we will have a family.

Ziva comes into my arms and I get to take her in. She is wearing her beautiful summer wedding dress. She is wearing little makeup and i think to myself that this is the real ziva Dinozzo. It honors me that I am going to be married to her.

We take our vows and i kiss my bride. As we are about to take off down the aisle she says to me, "Tony. You better take me to the hospital. My water broke as I was walking down the aisle." I simply shook my head and said, "then why did you wait so long to be married." and she responded by saying, 'I wanted to be married when the baby was born.."

I picked her up bridal style and we rushed into the car. I helped her take her dress off and then I helped her change into a dress and off we were to the hospital.

When we got there, I started to feel a pain go up my leg. I saw that I was being rushed into surgery because of whatever happened and that is were I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

In order for me to upload even longer I would like 10 votes. Thanks