Authors Note

Authors Note: thankyou for all the support in this book. I really appreciate it. Anyway, this story has had many twists and turns but there are a lot more mind blowers coming up. Please share this story with your friends because in order for me to do a long Update I want to reach 5,500 reads and 20 Comments. This would really mean a lot to me. I am hoping to have the long update for this week because I will not be able to update next week due to the craziness in my schedule. So please get the reads up and I am currently writting the next chapter and even I can't believe what happens next.

I will address it like this: So, since it has been announced that Cote de Pablo's (Ziva) contract has not been renewed. She will be in a couple new episodes but not the whole season.  when the new season comes out there will be some new and exciting scenes that will happen. I am not going to reveal with what I am planning on doing with the character Ziva in my book because I don't know if it will be the same as the show but it will be something that you are all not expecting to happen. Let's just say that she isn't going to die but something major will go down.

Anyway keep up all the reads and comments on Chapter 16 in order for me to update a nice long Chapter 17. If that all does not happen at all this week then I will have to do it 2 weeks from now so lets try to get it this week so that i don't feel like I am neglecting the story.

One more thing.....

I have some other stories that I have written that are not at all good but please check them out. I am going to start writting another NCIS book or maybe Graceland. I haven't really figured it out but comment your suggestions. I will definetly keep them all in mind.

Thanks for all the reading!!