The Wild Brunch Part 1

I havent edited yet so sorry in advance for any spell checks.Oh and I'm looking for someone to "play" Fiona so if you have any ideas please comment or message me!Thank you

I bet you're wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early.Truth is, I never went to bed.Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.Looks like the table is all set.As soon as the guests arrive we can start dishing.Here's whats on the menu.

"Mom!Ican't find anything."I heard Serena yell from the living room while hearing boxes being shuffled around.I decided to get up because brunch was starting soon and I wanted to stop by Blair's before.I got out of bed and decided to just wear a black lace skirt and a regular white tanktop with black heels and a black cardigan.Walking outside of my room i noticed that Serena wasn't there anymore.

"Hey mom"I said grabbing an apple from our tine penthouse kitchen.

"Hello Fiona,do you mind going on a short shopping trip with me before brunch so we can talk"I already knew what she wanted to talk to me about but what is going on between Serena and I is between us.

"Oh actually I was about to head over to Blairs' maybe next time?"I asked taking a bite of my apple.

"Of course i'll just walk you out,I have a few errands to run anyways"

"Okay"I said following my mother out of the door.

When we got to the lobby I noticed Nate walking towards us.

"Is Serena in?"Nate asked  

"Oh you just missed her but i'll tell her you came by.I'm sure she'll be happy to hear about it."My mother said.

"Oh, I dont know about that."Why is he here to see Serena?I turned to Nate and shot him a confused look and he just shruged his shoulders.

"Oh,what Serena loves you.I meanI mean I think she's always had a little crush on you"

"Mom!"I exclaimed reminding my mom of a small brunette named Blair.

"of course you and Blair are the perfect couple"My mom said grimacing at me.

"Hm.Is Serena going to be long?I could just wait'Nate said turning to both me and my mother.

"Well actually she just left to go to Blair,your girlfriends,penthouse"I said putting and emphasis on girlfriend.If I am going to be honest I always had a crush on Nate but he was always with Blair so I had to try and put my feeling asside for my best friend.

"Oh well Dexter here can take care of you.I'm just going to stepout for a while and Nate's going to wait for Serena"My mother said turning to Dexter.

"Great he can get in line behing that guy"Dexter said motioning towards Dan sitting behind us.

"I had a feeling you would be back.Dan, is it"My mother said with a slight attitude she ckearly didin't like that Dan was hanging out with Serena.

"Humphrey.yes it's nice to see you again Mrs.Van der Woodsen.Hope you've had a pleasant,ah,twenty one hours since I last saw you ."

"Yes it has been very pleasant.Until now...Gentlemen"my mother said to Dan and Nate and then motioing me to follow her.

"Bye guys"I said turning around and shaking my head.This should be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before heading over to Blair's I stopped at a little coffee shop to get us cappucinos and croissants.I looked for the movie 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' at home but I figured Serena had it because i couldn't find it anywhere.It was a sunday tradition the three of us had since we were kids.When I got everything I went straight to Blair's.

"Blair!,'I shouted while walking out of the elevator "I brought coffee!"

"Miss Blair is upstairs"Dorota informed to me.

"Thankyou Dorota"I said going up the stairs to Blairs room.I walked in to see Blair and Jenny talking in her room.

"Hey Blair I brought coffees...should I have brought one more?"I said glancing at Jenny.After the party I lost all respect for her.

"No, jenny was just leaving"Blair said giving a look to Jenny telling her to leave.Jenny took a blue dress that I imagined to have been Blairs'.

"Ok-uhm-bye"she said exiting the room.Blair got up and took a coffee and a croissant out of my hand.

"I was thinking about our before brunch traditions but it's getting late and I have to go home and get ready"I said setting down the bag of croissants.

"Nonsense you can borrow some of my clothes"She said dragging me to her closet."and help me find something to wear!"

"Ok'I said and we started going through her closet.I picked out a White lace dress with a tight 3 quarter sleeve a skirt that went down right above my knee and white pumps.Oh and I can't forget the white bow headband.

"We look amazing"Blair said putting a blue headband on her pefectly curled hair."Do you think Serena will show up?"

"Who knows"I said walking with Blair into the elevator.This is gonna be one wild brunch.

Sorry its short and kinda sucks but it actually takes a long time to write a complete episode so I decide to put it into parts.I'm starting school soon so I might not be updating quickly but i will try to do it as soon as possible.