Oscars

This is small but in honor of the Oscars and Leo DiCap finally getting what he has deserved for so long. Hope you guus enjoy!

Tony's voice came blaring over the intercom. "They've started! All of you get yourselves up here now!"

Clint dropped down from the vents, threats already falling from his lips. "I swear upon Loki that if they don't give it to him this year..."

Natasha and Loki gracefully seated themselves on the sofa, she twirling a knife between two fingers and he glaring at the television.

Percy grabbed Pietro and Wanda and they ran up from the gym, excitement pouring off him in waves.

Bruce sighed and went to find Steve and Thor knowing Tony would give him no peace for weeks if they didn't come. They would probably have barely any idea what all the fuss would be about but it was better for all those involved if they were there.

Sam calmly made about six bowls of popcorn before joining them, knowing that it would be hell if he didn't. After all, the broken tv last year was enough proof as to what happened when there wasn't any popcorn to throw at it. The remote could do a lot more damage than should be possible.

Jarvis dimmed the lights and alerted Fury so he wouldn't interupt them by accident. That had happened two years ago and he would prefer not to have a repeat of it. After all, it was probably best to preserve the Iron Man suit's energy for something more useful than destroying a SHIELD base.

Eyes glued to the tv, comments were passed, insults were thrown at nominees and winners, with the occasional agreement at said winners recieving awards and praises were given for various outfits. Then came the moment most of those present were waiting for.

"And the award goes to..."

At that moment of suspense, insults were flung and prayers were made, they were on the edge of their seats, hands full of popcorn, ready to be thrown at the tv (the bowl too if we're being honest).

The second Leonardo DiCaprio's name was announced, popcorn was flung into the air, loud whoops of joy filled the room and Jarvis released bursts of confetti to commemorate the occasion. Several pictures were taken which would make their way onto respective cell phones and walls, and even more tweets posted on Twitter. A certain few (Thor and Steve) were dragged off by certain others (Loki, Tony and Percy) to be introduced to the works of Mr. DiCaprio that made him deserving of a certain award long before he finally received it. This day would be marked down on calendars and celebrated worldwide. Because Leonardo DiCaprio finally won his well deserved Oscar. Who knew it would take being mauled by a bear to make it happen?