Sol 6

Log entry: Sol 6

This is just great...

Thanks Mars!
If you've read Watneys blog then you'll know that we've been hit by a storm. The Ares 3 crew left Mark and I behind, but it's not the fault!
I'm currently babying Mark, when the storm struck us he was launched meters back.
Now I know what you thinking...

"Why don't you just contact NASA?"

Well that would be great if the communication antenna wasn't stuck in Watneys Pelvis! Luckily for him I was Becks back up Medic.

Anyway... Marks calling for me, looks like the pain killers have finally worn off...

Talk to you later.

Log ended

"What's wrong, Mark?" I said walking back into the bunks. Mark looked terrible he had dark circles under his eyes and he was as white as Casper.

"Staples...." He murmured weakly as he pointed towards his wound. One of the staples had fallen out. "Your not a very good medic" he said with a smart ass tone and a smirk.

"Do you want me to help you or not?" I said crossing my arms raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! So you want me to die? This is your wicked plan" he spoke up. Looks like the adrenaline shot had finally kicked in.

"Yes, Mark it is" I said sarcastically. "Don't move, I'll go get the stapler..."