Underland Part Two

All of part two :D I Hope You Enjoy :3

comment? vote? fan? Anything?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that was a fine greeting gift. Hello Alice." I hug them tight and take in the fresh scent they always wear. "Hello to you too K-" "Alice! Your mom!" My hand drops from their boyishly weird hair, and they run down the hill as my mum and John reach the top of the concrete steps. "Alice Charles! Who was that?! And why was he kissing you?" I search through my mind trying to come up with a name. "It, ah, it was Keith Jones..." I don't know who yelled what but I heard a "Who?" and a very surprised "it's Keith?" guess he wasn't expecting that... "Alice, that boy kissed you right? He must have since I know you wouldnt cheat on John." Well isn't this turning into a beautiful evening. "Have you been with him the past two days? If you have, so help me you are grounded for a month." "No mum I've been with John, who I was not and am not cheating on." "So he forced himself on you. No, that won't be accepted. Does he go to your school?" I feed her some lies and she brings me home letting Keith off the hook.

Alice: Hey im hella sorry bout that whole scene :c forgive me?

Keith: I dunno if i should forgive you... Ah, I'm just kidding ;) consider yourself forgiven

Alice: Yay! :D forgiveness! Wanna do something tomorrow after school?

Keith: I don't know, your mom and boytoy might go psycho on us again.

Alice: ... He is NOT my boytoy -_-" jerk...

Keith: When are you going to tell them about us? Not that I dont understand why you don't I do XP

Alice: sure... I'll tell them when I want. Night.

Keith: will it be soon?

Alice: night...

Keith: please!!!! I love you :3

Alice: I love you too... GOOD NIGHT!

Hmm school or wonderland. School or wonderland. I round the corner of the upstairs hallway and my giant pet bird lands on my shoulder. "Alice good morning." "Good morning to you Pedro." He nuzzles into my hair and flies back to his cage at the sound of my mum calling upstairs for me. "Alice! Are you just getting ready? You'll be late, I'm giving you a ride today." I'm forced to cut my 'shower' short and run down stairs grabbing a jacket on the way down to hide my ghost pale arms from wind and peoples stupidly curious wondering eyes.

"Hey Alice. John runs up and hugs me. How can someone be so energetic this early in the morning? "Hey. Sorry bout last night." "Nah, it's fine. Gotta go, got class to go to. Unlike you, why do you even come to school? I wouldn't." He pats my shoulder then runs to class.

"Hello Alice." I automatically say hello back then realize I'm talking to Kyoko. "Oh... Hey. I don't have money or anything for you to take today." "That's not what i want." She looks around then flips her blonde hair back in place over her right eye. The rest of her hair is barely and inch long so it's image is self explanatory. "Listen," She grabs my arm and leans in to whisper something. "Hey Koko! Ah, why are you talking to her?" "I wasn't." she pushes me into the lockers and laughs while her friends continue on and round the corner. Great I will totally have a few bruises, bleh these lockers... After her friends are definantly gone she helps me up. "I am so sorry. I really hate treating you like this." I stare at her in shock and she hugs me before running down the hall. They are working really hard for this prank.

Aliiiice... Is that her? No it can't be. Alice?

"Oh dear, Alice, what happened? Did you fall? Tssk tssk look at those cuts. Must have been those priklypoke weeds." Hatter grabs my left arm and wraps it with gauze and I'm flooded with fear and guilt. "Thanks. It, ah yeah, must have been the weeds..." "You look sad, something wrong?" His features soften and he hugs me. "Oh Hatter, I hate it; all these lies. Its killing me. Please shoot me or something, for the love of all things good just kill me." "Is it that Kyoko girl? How are things with her? Bad?" "You don't wanna know.. I'd better go. I've cried enough and it's getting late." "Alright. Be careful of the mind alright? And be mindful of how deep the priklypoke weeds cut; those are nasty-strangely addicting-little things. They ruin people Alice, one wrong cut and I might not see you again." He turns his back and walks off talking to himself about the weeds. "Such sharp things. Must remember to go rid the garden of them..."