Wonderful. Now I needed to go somewhere. In public. Leaving my house was terrifying enough.

Shoving on a pair of jeans and some plain sweater, I left with a clearly grumpy demeanor as Avi and Kevin chuckled at how badly I was angry at them. Assholes.

"Come on," Avi said. I looked to Kevin with confusion as he plopped on the couch, then remembered that "parties weren't his thing" so he never went. "I wish I was Kevin," I muttered as Avi led me to his car.

"No you don't. He regrets not going to parties," he admitted, and somehow I doubted that.

***

"Is this really it?" I asked, glad it wasn't big or didn't have that many people. "Yeah," he smiled, "I know you hate crowds."

I nodded, "I really do. Thanks, sis," I looked to the small club and entered with the bearded guy. Looking around wasn't hard. There were still some people and I felt the regret already pooling in my stomach. "You better not leave my side," I glared at Avi. "I won't," he smiled at me as he led me to the bar. Finally. I need something to drown out all that uneasiness.

Avi recited my thoughts on what to get, and soon the bartender was handing us our favorite drinks from anywhere, really. I leaned up against the counter and took a sip of the liquid, and looked around. No one really caught my eye except some blond guy that seemed like he would rather be anywhere else except here. Same, dude.

Although I didn't really want to be here, he seemed to have it worse. He was really uncomfortable. "Avi," I said, gaining his attention. "I'll be right back," I stated, not moving my sight. He nodded, I think, and continued on without me as I made my way to the tall guy.

To say he was pretty attractive would be a big understatement. He was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans like mine, and his hair was obviously blond like I had anticipated before. As I got closer to him, I could tell his eyes were blue and he didn't really have eyebrows, but I knew it was just cause of his hair color.

"Hi," I said to him as I reached him. He looked to me, stared at me, then looked to the side of himself. "Me?" He asked. I chuckled, nodded, and smiled. "Yes, you. You're one of the tallest skyscrapers in here."

"Skyscrapers?" He didn't even do anything more than a tiny smile. He didn't smile, at all. "Yeah," I said. "What's your name?" I asked.

He looked at me, then shrugged, "That's not important. But what's yours?"

I narrowed my eyes, "Then that's not important. Anyways, I came over here because you're clearly uncomfortable, so do you wanna go outside with me or something?"

"Is this some type of hook-up-with-me language?" He sighed. I widened my eyes in shock, then furiously shook my head, "Absolutely not. Who said I'm gay?"

He snorted, then smirked. "It's quite obvious."

I groaned, "Whatever. But I am definitely not trying to hook up with you. Have you thought that maybe I just want a new friend?"

"A new friend?" He said slowly as I nodded. "You came to the wrong guy," he then got off of the wall he was leaning on and pushed passed me, walking away.

I furrowed my eyebrows, then Avi came running up to me, and I stared at him as he had widened eyes.

"Mitch!" Avi said, seeming to be relieved. "You're okay?"

I nodded, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Avi looked around slightly as he leaned into me, then whispered, "That's Scott. He's the most feared and mysterious guy in all of Los Angeles. Don't go near him. It's hard to make him smile, let alone chuckle. You seemed to do both."

Once he stopped leaning in, I looked behind him and found Scott again, but this time he was staring at me and near another part of the club. "Really?" I said, staring right back at him. He winked at me, then looked up to where the karaoke stage was. My cheeks became red as I looked back to Avi, noticing he was talking and I had no idea. "Mitch? Did you hear a single word I said?"

I pursed my lips with a nod, then he rolled his eyes. "I think we better go," he said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the entrance.

He didn't seem that bad, I thought. A little closed off but that's all.

***

a/n:: !!!!!!!

FIRST CHAPTER YAYYAYA.

okay so leave ur thoughts in the comments even if it's criticism !! I need to know how I can do better. thanks, you guys <3