Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey Mrs. Grayson," Wesley smiled, and walked over with drinks.

"Is Kayden home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he said you'd be cool with it if we stayed the night," he admitted.

"Yeah it's fine just as you guys don't break anything,"I chuckled. Wesley was going to say something, but I heard little feet running down the stairs.

"Mommy," Sierra cried, and came over to me. I motioned for Wesley to go upstairs, and I picked up Sierra.

"What's wrong?" I asked, and stroked her hair.

"I had a bad dream," she sobbed.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" I frowned.

"Daddy never came back," she sniffled. I kissed her forehead, and rubbed her back. I walked Sierra up to her, and Katrina's room. I tucked her into bed, and wiped her tears away.

"It was just a dream,"I assured,"Daddy is gonna comeback. He has too." I kissed her forehead then walked out of the twins room.

" I kissed her forehead then walked out of the twins room

Now it's time to go talk to Lucy.

Cole's POV

When I woke up from my nap.....I guess....Talia was asleep and snuggled up to my side. I didn't want to disturb her so I just let her sleep. I know I'll regret it later, but I'll just let it happen. She's been through a lot today.

I stared at the ceiling, and wondered how much longer I'm going to be in this hellhole? Even though I haven't seen the guys in forever I feel like they're closer than I think.

"Cole!" A female voice screeched from the door. Oh god not her again! I turned my head towards the door, and there she stood....The blonde devil herself, Rebecca.

"What do you want Satan?"I groaned, and slowly slid out of Talia's grasp. I sat on the edge of the bed, and glared at Rebecca.

"I want to know more about Carter,"She smiled.

"Well I can tell you that he's moved on,"I stated. Rebecca growled, and flipped her hair.

"No you a$s," she spat,"I want to know when he's coming to see me."

"If he's coming to Russia it won't be for you,"I snarled,"It'll be for me."

"We'll see about that," she sassed,"Once Carter finds out I'm alive he's going to love me, and hate you."

"You see Barbie,"I glared,"That's where you're wrong. Carter is in a happy marriage, and if you ruin that marriage. I will not hesitate to kill you.....This time I'll make sure you're dead."

"You don't scare me Cole," she chuckled. I walked toward her, and quickly snatched her arm. My grip tightened, and she squealed.

"You should be scared," I growled,"You should be very scared." With that said I let go of her arm, and watched as she quickly scurried off. "B!tch,"I mumbled. When I turned around Talia was looking at me, and she seemed......scared.

"I won't hurt you Talia,"I assured, and walked over to her. She looked up at me, and nodded slowly. I sat on the bed next to her, and leaned against the wall. She continued to look at me, then scooted closer to me. I looked at her, and she looked down at her lap. "How did you get in here?" I asked.

Talia looked at me, and then muttered,"Sergei wanted me to be his second wife."

"I take it you said no," I clarified.

"Yeah," she sighed,"I didn't want to be married to him he's...."

"Old and wrinkly,"I finished. Talia laughed softly, and smiled at me. "She does laugh,"I smirked,"Who knew people actually smiled in prison." Talia giggled, and her face reddened a bit.

"How did you get in here?" she asked.

"I was looking for my father," I sighed,"But he's not here and I got caught." It was silent for awhile before she spoke up again.

"Do you like dogs?" she wondered. I gave her funny look.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Just wondering. I can picture you holding a puppy,"she smiled softly.

I chuckled, and replied,"Yeah I like dogs, but I don't own them

I chuckled, and replied,"Yeah I like dogs, but I don't own them." I was going to say something else, but I was cutoff by a familiar voice.

"No need to shove me,"The voice growled. I looked at the cell door, and watched as the guard stopped outside my door with.......

"Kent?"I questioned.

___________________

OOOOOOOO Cliffhanger!! Did the gang get caught? I guess we'll find out later, because I don't even know yet XD

There was some Colia and some....Wesley and Lucy in there for you guys. And that adorable gif of Stephen James, and a dog!

Please Comment & Vote for Stephen James and the doggy!