Theresa asked if I was okay because Tristan was carrying me. He told her I was fine, just exhausted. She went on to ask about him and how different he looked.

"Yeah mom, Wolf's bane and being tortured will do that to you." He says dryly. I stopped paying attention after that going back to sleep.

"I'm going back down stairs to hangout, if you need me let me know okay? Derrick said he'll guard your door so you don't have to worry about Ami showing up." Tristan kisses my cheek and my belly before tucking me in.

"Tristan wait." I mumble. "Yeah Queenie?" "I love you." "I know Soph, I love you too baby."

The next morning I felt as refreshed as a pregnant woman could. Tristan was still out, I didn't bother to wake him.

Going through my morning routine I shower and get dressed. Brush my teeth but leave my hair a mess. Screw this long mess, my arms are tired just from looking at it.

Tristan hasn't budged from his spot, I tip toe past him gently shutting the door behind me.

Headed to the kitchen I run in to Ami who is already sitting at the table eating toast. Don't be weird Sophie, act normal.

I pull milk from the fridge, grab a bowl and box of cereal completely ignoring him. "Luna, glad to see you back. I missed you."

"I'm sure you did." I remark snidely.

He huffs standing beside me at the counter,"Sophia. Why did you leave? After I told you how I felt? I poured my heart out to you and you leave me like that?"

Oh he's crazy. Ami reaches out to touch my hand but I quickly snatch it away.

"Sophia, what has gotten in to you? I thought we had something, why are you acting so odd? It's because He's back?" He says angrily yanking my hand back pulling me into his arms.

I try to get free but he just holds me tighter making sure there is no space between us. "Let go Ami." I say calmly.

He growls gripping my neck with his other hand so I can't move my face away as he pecks my lips. "Admit you love me Sophia. Tell me you don't, tell me you don't love me. That you don't wish it was my child you were having instead of his."

"Ami, I do love you. Not in the way you'd like me to. You're my best friend and that's all. Please don't do this."

He let's me go but leaves his hand lingering on my cheek, "You love me?"

"Yes."

"So why won't you be with me?"

"Ami do you hear yourself? I have a mate who I love more than life itself. It has always been him that I've wanted. It will always be him, I'll choose him every time."

"What if I could get rid of him? Would you be mine if I could make him disappear?"

Holy shit is he going to tell me?

"How?"

"I know people, they have ways of removing people."

Taking all of this in I try to relax but all I want to do is beat his ass. "Did you try to get rid of him before?"

He shrugs looking at me smugly, "I might've had something to do with that. I did it because I love you."

"Fuck you Ami that isn't love, you don't hurt the ones you love." Punching him in the gut he drops to the floor convulsing trying to catch his breath. I step over him storming out of the kitchen.

"Tristan." I breathe. He's standing right outside of the kitchen. I don't bother to ask if he's heard what was discussed. His expression says it all.

"He doesn't care that you're mine, or that I'm his Alpha. I'm going to kill him." Ready to charge in there I grab his arm. "Not yet Tristan, he'll get what's coming to him."

"Oh I know, I'm gonna give it to him."

"Tristan." I warn holding his arm firmly. He huffs kneeling down talking to my belly, "Olivia explain to mommy that although she loves Ami in some deranged way, being a traitor can not go unpunished."

"Ollie tell your daddy that me loving Ami hasn't clouded my judgment, but mommy feels like she can get some information from Ami about who took daddy and then daddy can have his way."

Tristan growls frustrated, "I don't like that you're doing this. If he lays one finger on you again I'm not kidding Sophia. He's going to get it."

Wrapping my arms around his neck as he stands up pulling me with him I hug my legs around his waist, "Let him tell me what he knows first then he's all yours."

"I don't like this, but fine. Have it your way." He grumbles. I go in to kiss him but he turns his head. "That fucker kissed you."

"Right let me go rinse my mouth out."

"You never said I couldn't hit him so excuse me Queenie, I need to brush up on my training. Need a good partner."

"By all means kick his teeth in." I say leaving him to it.