I'm here! Why can't you see me!

A young five year sat looking out his window watching his so called family train his brother and sister.

Family, ha what's your definition of it? The dictionary says much different then this boys view of it. "A group consisting of parents and children living together in a household" ha wonder what dream they where living in?

No family is nothing like that. Family is hate. Family is being neglected. Family is being forgotten!

Hate because his so called parents didn't train him. No this great 5 year old was trained by A Pervy-sage ( aka his godfather ), kakashi and many more.

Neglect comes from his parents training his siblings. They'd train them and punish him for asking when he was going to train with them or when they didn't even notice that he has graduated at the age of 5. Yes he graduated the academy no more then 4 months ago. He has quickly flew through the ranks because of his training and was now a anbu that goes by the name of red kitsune.

Forgotten, that comes from many things. Some already explained, other such as him being locked in the house while his family went on vacations only to be saved by his godfather.

Yes, he was forgotten, neglected, and hated. When will it change? Probably never.

Getting tired of watching the scene in front of him he dressed in his anbu cloths and headed out for a mission. Besides its not like anyone would notice if he was gone.

Jumping from roof to roof he quickly reached the Hokage's tower. Silently praying that tsunada, his Godmother, was handing out missions. Much to his luck that wasn't the case, no it just so happened to be his father, Minato.

He got on knees, as much as he didn't want to he had too. That's then bad part of being in the Anbu, no matter how much you hated them, you had to bow to the hokage.

" ah red kitsune how may I help me you?" Minato said. Ugh that man all he does it preach about family but neglects his oldest. That man can go to hell. " yes hokage-sama " Naruto said trying not to cringe as he said it, " I would like a mission sir."

" hm yes let me see, ah here we go. We have an assassination mission on a man who wants to overthrow the kages," he said as he handed the young blonde the mission scroll." He's an a-rank missing nin, should be no problem for an SS-rank ninja in the bingo book no?" He asked. " yes sir. I will leave right away. How much time do I have? "

"you have 3 days, the kages will meet in the leaf village on that day. I believe you can handle that amount of time, correct?" He's questions are going to be the end of are poor young Anbu. " yes sir, it will be done. " just as he was about to leave there was a knock at the door.

" Minato! It tsunada! I was wondering if you have seen Naruto today? " the busty blonde said as she entered the room. " he wasn't in his room when I went to teach him some medical nin- oh hello kitsune, on another I mission I see?" Her acting was good.

Yes our big boob blonde known as tsunada knew naruto's secret, as did all they people who helped through the last 3 years. He only people who didn't know was the villagers and he's family.

" Naruto? Who's Naruto? Oh wait! Him! No no I've been here all day, haha ha " that fake laugh, you could see right through it.

" how could you forgot him Minato! Do you know anything about your oldest?! You preach about family but you don't even know your oldest! Did you know that turns six tomorrow? Did you know that he's one of the strongest ninja that this world has known!?" Tsunada be quiet! They must not know! " what do you mean tsunada?"

" how about you find out yourself Minato, fix what you've broken. This is you and your wife's fault anyway." She said as she headed toward the door. " kitsune what does she mean by that?" He asked.

Stupid motherfucker, " I'm not aloud to say sir. Please excuse me I must being going to complete my mission sir." With that " red kitsune" disappeared to complete his mission.

All that was left in the room was a hokage with one question repeating in his mind. " I don't know anything about Naruto do I? What have I done."