07302015

Dear Kim Taehyung,
Wow. finally. the. day. I've. been. waiting. for. so. long. You don't know how happy I am right now. I'm actually in tears right now while writing this. I can't believe it's been a year already. Kim Taehyung, I love you so much. I don't even know how to describe my feelings towards you to be very honest. You're the person who brought the real me out of me. I hadn't realized it until this very day last year. Till now, I've dated at least three girls in my life; 18 years old. But I've never felt the way I do about you. This very day of 2014, I first saw you. Okay, okay your picture, but that doesn't matter. I may be just a fanboy who's always sending you letters but, really, what I feel isn't just a fan-idol love. I love you so much. I love you so much, little too much. I don't know where I stand in your level but I really, I really love you. Remember how last time you were asking me about the "I wonder how it feels to have yours on mine." ? By that, I meant, I wonder how your lips feels on mine, connected and locked. I wonder how. I wonder oh so much. Please don't hate me for saying this. Please don't find me disgusting that I wonder those things. Please don't hate me. That's the least I'd want. I wouldn't even want that. I'm sorry if I'm disgusting you, I really am. I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I sometimes feel like all these are going to fade away soon. I'm sorry to be loving you so hard. It's only been a year and here I am falling heads over heel for you. YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKBOI ! AGH! I want you to know that I won't ever fall so much in love with anyone like I do for you. I want to continue and go on but I think it's too much hehe, sorry.

Ps. Happy Anniversary baby, I love you.

Yours,
Jeon Jungkook

***

I decided to write his American age. Korean age is confusing, sowey.