I look up at him and reply with, "I love you more."

"No way, not even possible." He cups my face with his big hands and covers my ears.

"You have no idea," I say and he pulls me into a kiss. We start moving back into his room, and I kick my bag in and close the door with my heel. My hands move to his shoulders as his move to my waist. He picks me up and my legs instantly wrap around his waist and my arms clasp around his neck to keep me from falling.

He sets me on his bed and then rolls on top of me. I kick my tennis shoes off as Tobias starts kissing down my neck. He pulls on the collar of my t-shirt as he kisses my shoulder and then down my collar bone on each of my ravens.

I start talking, and he looks at me, "I was going to go work out, but this is so much more fun."

"Mhm," he responds and kisses me again.
𖤐 𖤐 𖤐
It's now Sunday, and Tobias and I are back to how we are; spending every possible second together. Yesterday we spent the entire day watching movies until he had to leave for baseball practice.

I get baseball now, it took a year or two, but I understand it now. I've only been to almost all his games since junior year of high school, so I should know it.

Today is my cleaning day; my room's a mess and all my clothes are dirty so it's also laundry day.

I decide to get my laundry done first, so I grab my plastic laundry basket and place it on the side of my hip. I pick up all of my dirty clothes off the floor and put them in the laundry basket. I slip on my flip flops, and grab my keys and ID. I leave my room and walk down the hall to the laundry room.

I put all my white clothes into the washing machine, then toss in a little bit of laundry detergent, and then close the door thingy and turn it on. It usually runs for about 40 minutes, so I grab my basket and place it on my hip again. I leave the room and walk back to my own.
𖤐 𖤐 𖤐
I groan as I flop onto my bed that Tobias is currently laying on. I just finished all my laundry and cleaning my room, and I'm exhausted.

"You know what we should do when we come back next year?" Tobias says while playing with a piece of my hair.

I turn to look at him and rest my head on his stomach. "What?"

"We should get an apartment."

"Apartments cost money though," I say.

"We could get jobs, I should probably get one anyway."

"Yeah, I could most likely get one at Fuzzy's." Fuzzy's is a Mexican food restaurant in downtown Tempe, which is not too far from the school campus. Plus it's all ASU themed so it's pretty cool.

He gives me the 'fear the fork' hand sign which is pretty much the 'rock out' hand sign, except your middle finger is up with the pinky and pointer.

I do the same thing to him, and then he grabs my hand

"I love you," he says after awhile of silence.

"I love you too," I reply before I scoot over so I'm laying next to him now. I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "I could literally fall asleep right now."

"Me too."

I yawn and my eyes start to droop. I don't fall too deep into sleep before Kim bursts into the room and says, "Ugh, why do you two have to be so lovey-dovey all the time!"
𖤓—𖤓—𖤓
A/N: hiiii.... I literally have no excuse. But you guys have to be patient. Honestly, it doesn't bother me when you guys comment 'update' it makes my happy because it shows that you guys care enough to want to know what happens next. It also reminds me to write soooo... uh yeah, I just started track, and we're just about to start our 4th quarter at my school so you guys'll just have to bear with me, please.
αииα🏰🏃🏻☀️