Chapter 1: Rescuer In Black

Your POV:

As the swinging of the bosses battle axe sent you flying across the room, you hit the wall and fell to the floor. Your HP levels dropped from 500 to 40 in mere seconds. Your jagged breath had you stuck on the floor as the boss slowly made his way to you. Knowing that there was no escape, you closed your eyes and started to cry. All you wanted was to be home with your mother and your little sister, but those wishes were about to end. The boss looked at you, eye gleaming red as he lifted his weapon up to give you the final blow.

In the distance, you heard a loud battle cry and quick footsteps as if someone were running in your direction. You opened your eyes and seen that the bosses life points hit zero and he disintegrated into thin air. The entire thing was a blur to you. You could only see a flash of black and then an out stretched hand. You went to take it, but your vision soo faded and you fainted.

When you woke up, you were stripped of your top half and bandaged. You sighed in relief to see that you were alive in the game and alive at home. You quickly looked to where your sword and clothes were, but when you turned you seen a boy dressed in black sleeping in the chair next to you. You studied his features and then gasped. You quickly recognized it to be none other than the Beater, Kirito. You blushed and gasped and quickly covered your face. You then slowly calmed down and looked to him.

In about an hour of just looking and admiring him, you woke him up and giggled when he looked at you, a little bit of drool coming out if his mouth. You seen him quickly wipe it away and stretch.

"Hey. How are you doing? Are healed now?"
He asked. You just smiled and nodded at him. He returned the gesture with a smile and then sat up. He walked over to the closet and grabbed your clothes. He have it to you then sat back down.

"Wanna go into town? I can buy us some food. I want us to be friends, so I would like to get to know you better."
You blushed and nodded. You felt so ashamed for not talking right now, but you were speechless. You wetr saved by your mentor and secret crush what more could you do but listen to him talk and gawk at him. So you decided to wait until dinner to sum up the courage to talk.