Chapter 27

AN: IMPORTANT

Omg guys, I'm so so sorry I didn't update last week! Don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys... I twisted my ankle while jumping on that trampoline -thanks to the person who stole my jump- and it really hurts right now. But I'm feeling better now, and I also had one more problem with wattpad last week... My phone ran out of storage, and I couldn't update my wattpad. I have been struggling on the website/computer since I more used to using my beloved phone. Luckily, I found a link where I could download! And it took me a few tries, and I had to delete some useless screenshots of proof and back them up in Google photos. Anyways, I will stop blabbering now.

Wait- I have one more thing to say.

I have more reads than votes. I wanted to stop updating until I get about 100 votes... But since I didn't update last Saturday.. Here's a chapter. I will give you guys a quest. Like the chapters, it will give me more inspiration and it will urge me to write!

o n e | the beginning

Bree's POV

I barely slept last night. I had too much to think about. Payton knew too. She was listening to us the whole time.

"Hey!" A squeaky voice greeted. Stella.

"Oh, Hi Stella." I smiled.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head."I'm fine. I just didn't sleep again."

"Why?" I said.

"Nothing." She said.

Stella/Rave's POV

"Okay " I said. I already know why, and I don't to hear her drama again.

"So, Stella. I know this is a stupid question..." She said. "Are you a fairy?"

Seriously?

That's her question?

How dumb. No wonder why she almost killed half of them back at the waterfall.

"Yes,Bree. I am a fairy." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so stupid."

I gave her a fake smile.

"Anyways, I went to the fairy village yesterday. And I looked for you, the people said they don't know you." Bree said seriously.

"You did?" I asked nervously. Shoot. My cover's blown.

"I did. Do you live with the fairies?" She asked again. When will she stop asking? Gosh she's so annoying.
"No, I live alone." I made up my story. "I don't really get around well with the other fairies."

"Why not? I mean, you're nice and all Stella." Bree said as she tossed a rock.

"I'm not a social person, I guess. Hey, wanna see something cool?" I tried to change the topic. I need a foolproof trap. I quickly grabbed her hand by my tiny hands before she could refuse.

I dragged to near a cliff. Most people said that the view was great and that it's a great distraction. But I am too heartless to fall for that. Bree would probably be fooled by it's hideous beauty.

I need to earn her trust now. I must capture her. And then he will give me the keys. "I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?" She asked.

"Close your eyes first. No peeking, okay?" I fake said excitedly.

Bree closed her eyes and waited. Now's my chance. I quickly transformed to my true self.

Before she could open her eyes, I casted a spell on her.

"Stella? Is it ready?" She asked, and she was still no idea what is going on.

I whistled and my dragon swooped her up as I rode on his back. "To the tower, Luna!" Yes, he's a boy.

Bree opened her eyes and started screaming "Who are you? Let go of me!"

"Sure." I said. "If you want to fall to the ground from a height of 7,000 feet and die." I can't her die just like that... I need to have fun with her way of dying first. Maybe I should make her friends watch me do it. Yes, that would be fun.

"Holy -- Stella?!" She said, shocked. "How could you?!"

"Oh my goodness, Bree. Do I have to explain every single thing to you, or are you just stupid?" I growled coldly. "By the way, it's Rave. And I'm not a fairy. I'm a little witch who needs to torture you."

She begun to struggle and move around, trying to escape.

Geez, she's gonna make Luna uncomfortable!

And that's it. I paralyzed her for about half an hour. Just enough time to get to the tower.

AN: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ IT.

That's it for the chapter! Oh and sorry if it's short, I really am.

Anyways, I have 240+ reads... But 32 votes... And I want to even things out.

I get inspired by the number of votes and support. I also appreciate the hundred reads, but I don't think that's enough potion for me to get my butt on typing up this story. Those little stars are the only missing ingredient guys.

So, here's what I'm gonna do:

I will still update, but only if I get more votes by 2 weeks. TWO WEEKS - at least I could get about 45-50 votes by March 22nd.

Please. I need it. You need it as well, so I can update.