Chapter 6

"Wait, so does that mean we have to look for the others?!" Kathy asks Riwelee.

"Yes, since their roles are still unknown." He says patiently. "But they're in different places, you will need to be patient"

"They're in different places, but wouldn't it take long looking for them?" I asked.

"And we don't even know where are living."
Kathy added.

Riwelee chuckled. He took out 7 different orbs.
"Thats why I'm giving you these." He says as the orbs hover above us.

"Floating Glass balls?" Kathy asks, looking up to the orb,and back to us.

"They're called orbs Kathy. It's a short word for glass balls" I gave her a smirk.

"These are orbs, yes. But not just display kind of orbs." Riwelee continues."These are Hint Orbs, they will help you on the way."

"Cool" Kathy says in amusement of the glowing 'glass balls'

"As I was saying, these orbs can be only used once for the hints. They will appear if they feel that you're not aware of what to do."

So it's automatic or something? Cool. I thought.

"But that doesn't mean you need to use them. You need to think about it and decide." He says, his face looking serious."you might regret it."

We all nod. "So does that mean it will only give us hints? But not the exact answer?" I asked.

"Yes,but it will help you a lot." Riwelee answered.

"You said each of our orbs have one hint, and we can summon our orbs. How do we do that?" I added.

"Oh I'm sorry. I almost forgot." Riwelee chuckles. "Form a cup with your hands and focus on its energy. It will help you with your powers." Riwelee explains.

"Okay, cool." Kathy jumps in our conversation. "But what is our power?"

"That my child, will be explained once you find the other four." Riwelee answers, smiling at us.

The light shone bright again. Until it's so bright you can go blind. We cover our eyes and the light exploded.

We opened our eyes again. We're back in my room. But this time bags are next to us, with our names on it.
'You might need these ~Riwelee'.

"Well looks like we can go now." I said, grabbing an elastic and tying my hair up in a messy bun.

The book was still there, closed. It was glowing purple. And floated to me. I grabbed it and put in the bag.
We got out of the window, my eyes a bit teary. Realizing I'm leaving my mom, Emily and Sophie. That things will change now. I took the amulet my bffs gave to me, and a locket from my mom, with pictures of my best friends, my mom, and me.

Kathy walks to me, her hand on my shoulder. Telling me to stay strong.
"I know it's hard. But hey,think about it. We're doing this for them right? Come on, let's go."

I wipe my tears from my eyes, and nodded..
~~~~~~~~
We are on our way, to them. Whoever they are.
We were walking in the dark, making it hard to see.
Kathy stopped walking in front of us.
"Wait." She turns around. "Where are they and how do we get there?"

I open my backpack, I searched for anything that could help us in it. Then felt something cold, and metallic.
It was a compass.
"A compass?" I said holding it in my hands.
"Maybe it's enchanted and stuff" Kathy suggests.
I looked at the compass. It was shimmering with the moonlight.

A map appeared on its backround. Pointing North.
Looks likes we're going North.

"Where heading North." I said.
"North it is!" Kathy agrees.

It was dark, we can't see with all this fog and darkness.
My orb appeared in front of me. Glowing brightly.
"No, not now." I whispered to it.
It glowed brighter, floating forward. It showed us where we were heading.
"You're gonna light our way?" I asked to my orb. Kathy and Ryan looks at me like I'm insane.
It glowed brighter. Signaling me a yes.
"Thank you!" I said, the orb floating in front of us, lighting our way.

Looks like this orb is more helpful than I thought.
We continued walking. After a couple of hours, we felt sleepy.
"I think we should set up camp." Ryan suggests.

We all agreed,
"I'll take first watch" he added.
"Wake us up when you're sleepy" I said.
"Yeah, you're gonna pass out immediately" Kathy jokes.
He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, good night guys."
"Goodnight" Kathy and I replied.
Kathy and I went inside our tent, lying on my back.
We both fell asleep immediately.
~~~~~~
I opened my eyes. I went out, looking at the sky. The sun is about to rise.

But I thought we're gonna watch after Ryan?
I looked around, and found Ryan leaning on a tree.
He was sleeping like a baby. I tried to resist laughing.

I took out a brush, and brushed my hazel brown loose curls. Kathy walk out the went, rubbing her eyes.
"What time is it?" She asks sleepily.
I looked up the sky. Estimating he time by the sun.
"Umm,6am?" I replied.

"Good morning!" Ryan chirps.
I turned to him, raising an eyebrows.
"What?" He asked.
"You slept, while watching" I said, glaring at him
"Yeah, Kathy agrees. "We told you to wake us up if you're gonna sleep."
"Geez, sorry." He sighs.

"C'mon, we gotta go early. Remember?" I said, still brushing my wild hair.
"Right now?!" Ryan protested. "But I'm hungry."
"After eating" I replied. "Let me finish okay?"

"What do we have?" Kathy asked.
We all liked at our bags, we found cereal bars, water bottles and a few cookies with a letter on it:
'Breakfast'.
"Well, that's all we have for breakfast." Ryan says.
"Good enough" Kathy adds.
We ate out food, and headed our way.
***
Yay adventure!