Chapter 24 (part 2)

"Hazorg Ha-erm what's his name?" Alex repeated.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Shania raised her eyebrow, "A million times?"

"Erm, we can't really pronouce the last part." Jason said.

"Haagentch. Haagentch. As in 'hag-entch' Haagentch" Zoey said.

"Easy for you to say." Ryan mumbled.

This is very awkward.

"So, who is this Hazorg?" I decided not to say the last part. Geez, this guy's name is a handful.

"Remember what happened at the waterfall?" Riwelee said.

We all nodded. "What about it? Wait, don't tell me that it's him."

They both nodded. "Hazorg is responsible for the incident and this chaos that's happening right now."

"But again. The waterfall is protected from magic." Payton said, annoyed.

"That, we still don't know child." Riwelee said, "he's getting more powerful."

"What do you mean he's getting more powerful?" Kathy furrowed her eyebrows

"Remember when I said that you must hurry? Well, we're running behind time. And right now, Hazorg is gaining more power. If you don't go now, he will do terrible things!" Riwelee said, flames in his eyes.

"Like- like what?" Payton asked.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But first," Shania sighed. "You and Melissa should cover your ears. You kids won't be comfortable with your young age if you hear this."

Melissa obediently covered her ears and walked away with her Efra. Efra is a little husky/wolf that got really attached to Melissa.

Payton stayed there with crossed arms.

"That includes you, Pay." I laughed slightly.

She shook her head, "No way, I'm staying right here and I will listen."

"Payton, I don't think you're old enough to understand this." Almost everyone said harmonically.

"I'm turning 13 in next month! I can listen to this without any sassing!"

"Then what ate you soon right now, huh?" Jason said mockingly.

"Pssh, Bullies" Payton mumbled and walked away.

Well, that was sassy.

"Gosh, Bree." Ryan laughed, "your sister is such a rebel. Did she get that from you?"

"Ahem."

We all turned serious again.

"As I was saying, if we don't stop Hazorg in time, terrible things will happen." Riwelee continued.

"He will go to a place, where 'The Door to Hell' is."

"Door to Hell?" Alex' eyebrows furrowed.

"It's a place created hundred of years ago. Some bastards lit fire made by both good and dark magic in a gigantic pit. And until this day, the flames are still there, waiting for her to finish the process." Shania explained.

"Wait, wait, wait." Kathy interrupted. "Why would they do that? And what do you mean she will finish the process?"

"Ah, yes. You see, there is probably something my father didn't tell you... About 2 decades ago, a king with good magic was married to a beautiful woman named Griselda. They had one daughter, but the king was very confused when the baby caused a short time control." Shania said it like she was shouting it with a whisper voice. "The king, discovered that her wife is from the Dark Galaxy that's also filled with magic. She ran away with their baby and stayed on Earth. Becuase of this incident, the war started. And the baby is 17 now."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "And who is this girl you're talking about?"

"That girl is none other than you," Riwelee and Shania pointed at me, "Bree."