A new beginning: A Eevee! Reader x Pikachu story Chapter 2

Hey! Insanity361 reporting for duty! How ya liking the story so far? Like I said, I'm new, so please tell me how to improve! Anyway, Enjoy~

                                                                   ~Jake's POV~

Should I ask her to join the Guild with me? She seems like a pretty good person. Jake thought. "Hey, I know! Wanna join the Guild with me and form an exploration and rescue team?"

                                                                  ~Your POV~

Join the Guild? Sounds fun! And we can keep Pokemon safe too! I'm in! you thought. "Alright! I'm in. Let's go!" you say, grinning. Jake's face brightens when he hears you say this. "Really? Thanks! Follow me!" 

                                                                    ~Jake's POV~

She decided to join the Guild with me! I'm so psyched now! I show her the way to the Guild, a permanent smile on my face the whole time. "Wigglytuff's the Guildmaster, although I hear the training is pretty tough. Recently, more and more villains are appearing, because time is out of whack." Jake explained, eventually arriving at the Guild entrance. Jake stepped on a grate in front of the entrance. "POKEMON DETECTED! POKEMON DETECTED!" a voice shouted. "WHOSE FOOTPRINT? WHOSE FOOTPRINT?" another voice shouted. "THE FOOTPRINT IS PIKACHU'S! THE FOOTPRINT IS PIKACHU'S!" the other voice replied. "YOU MAY ENTER!" another voice yelled. "AND GET YOUR FRIEND TO STEP ON THE GRATE!"

                                                                           ~Your POV~

Whoa. You jumped a little when you heard the yelling, almost deafened by the loud voices. Jake looked at you. "Step on the grate _______. It's okay." You nod slowly, stepping on to the grate, jumping again when the yelling commenced. "YOU MAY ENTER!"

Well? Whadaya think? Again, plz R&R and i luv u all! Insanity361 signing out!