A new beginning: A Eevee! Reader x Pikachu story

Hey guys! Insanity361 reporting for duty! This is actually my first story, so please tell me what to do to improve! Anyway, here's the story! Enjoy~

                                                                ~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~                                                                          

                                                                                     ~Your POV~

You were walking around, when suddenly, a Mightyena crept up behind you. The Mightyena pounced, grinning evilly. You gave a scream before he pinned you down by the neck with a black paw.

                                                                                  ~Pikachu's POV~

Hearing a blood curdling scream, I quickly rushed to the scene, spotting an Eevee pinned down by Mightyena. "Let her go!" I yelled, cheeks crackling with electricity. The Mightyena smirked, turning his head around. He released her and leaped at me. It was my turn to smirk. I shot an Electro Ball, hitting his face, and making him stagger back a bit. 

                                                                                ~Your POV~

You started seeing double, as you were struggling to breathe. Just when you were about to pass out, he let go, leaving you to inhale deep breaths of precious air. You looked at your savior, a Pikachu. Your eyes watched the Electro Ball hit Mightyena in the face. The Mightyena growled, using Shadow Ball. 

                                                                                ~Pikachu's POV~

I jumped over the Shadow Ball with ease, slamming him with a strong Iron Tail, followed by a quick ThunderBolt, leaving him winded. The Eevee looked me gratefully, running over. I was trapped in a bone crushing hug. "Ow... Can't.... breathe...." I managed to choke out.

                                                                                  ~Your POV~

You hugged the Pikachu tight, letting go when you heard the Pikachu say "Ow... Can't.... Breathe..."  You laughed nervously, letting him go and blushing in embarassment. "I'm _______. What's your name?" you ask.

                                                                              ~Pikachu's POV~

_______? What a pretty name for such a pretty Eevee. I thought, smiling a bit. "I'm Jake, nice t' meetcha." I replied, grinning and flashing the peace sign.

                                                                                 ~Your POV~

".... Jake. Cool! Say, how can I ever thank you for saving me?" you question. He just scratches the back of his head sheepishly. "I don't want anything in return. I just want other Pokemon to be safe. I've been wanting to join the Guild, but I can't without a partner.*" he answered. He wants to keep other Pokemon safe? That's a big dream!  you thought.

* A/N: This is kinda like my version of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Again, this is my first story, so please tell me how to improve and such! ^w^ 

Insanity361 signing out!