Running wild - Chapter 10

I was woken up by my phone ringing in my ear, I checked my messages hoping they were from Niall. Fuck there all from meli, she wanted to go shopping for some outfits for when we next meet them ( Saturday ) but considering we are both grounded I didn't think that was possible. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast and found a note on the breakfast bar, it was mum.
' going out for spa day with Melis mum will be back about 6 xx'
Yes!! We could go shopping.

After ringing meli I went to have a shower where I discovered several love bites from last night all over my body. Niall still hasn't texted me back yet so I'm still wondering what he said last night was bullshit and just wanted another shag? Or he could just be really tired from last night and needs some rest.

When we get into Birmingham meli grabs my hand, like Niall did, and pulls me into ann summers.
"Right I need your advice" Meli said as she pulled to lace thongs out of the clothes rack.
"Pink or black?" she asks, holding the two thongs towards me so I can see them better.
"Pink obviously but I think the black looks sexy, but can't you just get them both"
"Fine. I will then but I don't suppose they will be staying on very long anyway" Meli giggles and I roll my eyes.

While meli went to pay for them I waited for her at the thongs isle and looked at some lace underwear. I don't want to look like a cheap whore but then Niall might like that.
'Right now we need to find you something don't we" Meli says excitedly as she walks back over to me with her bag.
I think she was more excited about buying me some slutty underwear than I was.
She picked up this lacy baby pink all in one thing that looked like the most uncomfortable thing ever but if it made Niall happy then I would wear it, any way it stay on for long.

Hoe outfits brought we went into primark hollister and h&m where ended up buying more under wear. I now had an all in one, two pink Lacey thongs and a pink and black Lacey bra to go with them.
We get the bus back to my house and Meli insists that we try them on. She too bought an all in one so we decide to put them on first.
Melis was like a corset with a lace bra and thong attached and mine was very similar. We stared at ourselves in the mirror.
"Holy shit" Meli's eyes are wide as she turns around to she her back in the mirror.
"We look like fucking porn stars" I gasp as I inspect mine. It was bubblegum pink and had white fluffy bits around the edges. I turn around to inspect my own ass in the mirror.
"What the fuck is this?" I feel the fluffy Pom Pom just above my ass. "Did I just buy a playboy outfit?"
"Oh yeh I forgot to tell you..the woman at the counter said these were included" Meli smiles and reaches her hand into the Ann summers bag, bringing out a pair of fluffy white bunny ears.
"Holy shit. Playboy? If my mum finds it she will go mad" I laugh as I put on the ears. I actually look quite good dressed in this outfit, if I do say so myself.
"Damn girl" I say to Meli as she turns around in her outfit. Most of her ass is showing and she keeps adjusting the top half of her outfit-obviously not finding it comfortable at all.
"I am gonna text Harry a pic" she gets out her phone
"Good thinking" I laugh, getting out my phone and clicking on Nialls number. I click on the camara icon and send Niall a picture of me bending over slightly in the mirror to show of my tits and grabbing my bottom lip between my teeth. I am slightly turned so he can see my ass as well and the little bunny tail above it. I click the send button and turn off my phone.
"I hope he likes that" Meli says, also turning off her phone.
"Are we sexting them?" I ask her
"I guess so" she shrugs and hops back into the bathroom to change back into he normal clothes.