Running Wild- Chapter 9

"Philly please" Niall follows me into the dim lit corridor and the bedroom door slams shut behind him.

"Well what if I do believe you? What if I believe you and you throw me to the curb tomorrow morning once you have fucked me again?" I wipe the tears off my face.

"Never. I would never do that" he shouts. He places his hand on mine and goose bumps appear along my arms.

"How do I know?" My voice is shaky.

"Let me show you" he smiles. His hands reach for the hem of my t shirt and he pulls it over my head.

"W-what?" I stutter. I am frozen to the spot and am unable to stop him. My leggings and pants are pulled to the grown once more and Niall licks his bottom lip.

"Turn." He shouts, gesturing with his hand for me to turn around. My feet are still stuck to the ground.

"I said turn" Niall snaps, gripping ahold of my hips and spinning me round so I face the wall.

I hear his trousers fall to the floor. His erection brushes my back and I shiver.

I yelp as he enters me and hits the spot. My hands are pressed up against the wall in front of me as he pushes me against it.

He thrusts in and out, quicker and quicker, harder and harder. I moan and gasp as shots of pleasure run through me.

As the thrusts get even quicker I long for him even more-my body moving back to meet his.

"Fuck" he pants. I roll my hips around him whilst he is in me and he groans- grabbing fistfuls of my hair. I continue to roll my hips as he thrusts so our bodies move in sink. My fingernails scrape down the wall as he hits the spot of pleasure over and over again.

"This. Is how much. I care" Niall hisses in my ear between gasps. He moves his hands to my butt and my head presses against the cold wall. "Do you believe me now?" He growls and I nod. "I said. Do you believe me?!" He shouts and I whimper, "yes"

Niall rolls his hips and I scream with pleasure. I continue to roll mine against his and he moves in sync with me once more.

"Talk to me Philly" he hisses. My brain has gone to mush and I just groan in response. He forcefully pushes himself into me- our bodies knocking into each other again and again. "Does this feel good Philly?"

I nod. "Fuck Philly. Talk to me or I will pull out" I don't want him to pull out. I have become desperate for the feeling when he is in side of me.

"Shit. Niall your bringing me over the edge. Fuck Niall it feels so good" I gasp.

"Good girl" he whispers in my ear. I move my hand behind me to touch him as he comes in and out of me and he groans, moving my hand back to the wall.

"Not now baby. This is about me teaching you a lesson" he holds me pushed up against the wall as he continues his pleasurable torture.

I can tell he is becoming tired so I move myself up and down him. Backing my hips up against him as his nails dig into my back.

"Fuck. Shit Philly" I can't see him but I know he has thrown his head back. I continue to please him by rocking my hips back and forth as fast as I can. We moan together and I become undone. My legs shake and I fall backwards onto him. He doesn't want it to end though.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him- my back still facing him. Even though I don't have any energy he continues to push me up and down his erection and I scream.

"That's it baby, scream my name" he pulls me closer so his whole length is

Inside of me.

"Niall, Niall fuck Niall" I scream and I feel him finish inside of me.

"Always believe me" he hisses, "if you don't then I will have to punish you again naughty girl" he squeezes my bum and I want to tell him it's all bullshit so he can fuck me against the corridor wall again. Anyone could have seen us.

I turn my face so we look into each others eyes. He moves closer and brushes his tongue along my bottom lip. I slide my tongue into his mouth and we both explore each others mouths. As we pull out I bite his bottom lip and he moans.

"See you soon Princess" he blows me a kiss and walks back into the room.

I hurry along the corridor to find Meli's door. I knock on the right one and wait for a reply. I hear Harry moan and Meli whimpers. They must not have heard me. I knock again and Harry opens the door. His pupils are dilated, his hair hangs in messy tangles on his head, nail scratches are prominent on his chest and love bites run down his neck.

"Meli!" He calls

"Fuck Harry! Look at this mess! Look at the sheets! It's all over the bath tub!" I hear Meli groan and Harry chuckles. She joins us at the door and she too has wide eyes, tangled hair and several love bites over her body, well, what I can see of it anyway.

She pulls on her stuff and steps out of the room- leaning up to kiss Harry. Their lips are messy on each others faces and when they pull away their tongues were still attached.

"Bye Harry. I hope you liked it when I gave you a blo-" I put my hand over her mouth to stop her and Harry laughs and nods.

"I hope you liked it when-" I cut him off too by pulling Meli down the corridor and hurrying into the lift.

"How was your night?" She smiles.

"Niall pushed me against the wall in the corridor and fucked me"

"What like heavy, sweaty angry sex where the man just looses it and takes over? Apparently that's meant too be the best"

"Did you really...you know...blow Harry?" I ask her. She covers her blushing cheeks and nods.

"Maybe you should try it with Niall. They love it. It's amazing watching them come" What? Me giving Niall one? No. I couldn't do that. Could I? I have never done it before. I am not sure if I am ready- but, then again, I have fucked Niall Horan against a wall in a corridor, bed and bathroom- surely I must be ready for anything. Anyway, since when was Meli an expert?

I watch Meli disappear into her bedroom window and hurry back to my house.

When I get under the covers I see Niall has text me,

"Fucking hell Philly. I want to be inside you right now. I want you to pump me whilst screaming my name. I am already having withdraw symptoms and you haven't even been gone that long. When can I see you again?" I am too tired to respond so I turn over my phone and dream about what just happened.