Running Wild- Chapter 1

Mum was going to kill me. 

I mean would she? She didn't get that angry when I pierced my seconds, took some vodka and got drunk on her birthday or when I got my belly button pierced behind her back. So sneaking out of the house to meet my husbands wasn't really that bad. She would understand if she was a valid member of this fandom.

Today was the day I had waited been waiting for since last year, so getting grounded was a sacrifice I was willing to take. Meli, Becky and I had met by the bus stop at 11 at night with all our camping stuff, my palms were sweaty as I held the tent under my arms. I don't know why I was so nervous, was it because any minute now I could get a call from my parents telling me they knew what I was doing and I had come home now or one from my friends telling me they were being a pussy and didn't want to get grounded.

A few minuets later I saw Melis long legs appear out of the darkness and best song ever came blasting down the road with her too and we were both dressed in our 1D onesies. Shortly after Becky came too and we walked to train station. The station seemed deserted and a lump in my throat appeared when I thought there wasn't going to be a train to Birmingham New Street. The bright lights of the train shone in our eyes and the lump disappeared in a instant.

As we got onto the train Meli pulled out a bottle of vodka and we knew the party had begun. Becky reluctantly took some, which wasn't like her at all considering she had a suitcase full of spirits and cigarettes with her, but maybe she was just saving herself for later tonight when the real party will start. The train came to a holt and half my shot spilt on the floor, but I was shocked that there was no one else dressed head to toe in 1D merchandise and wrapped in a Narry blanket. Either we were here really early or really late. 

As we stand on the platform the cold air hits us and a shiver runs down my spine. I really should have brought an extra blanket.  

The walk to HMV is less then five minutes and when we arrive a few people are already there.  

"Will someone help me put this fucking tent up?" I moan, dumping the tent and wiping my sweaty hands on my onesie.  

"Sure" Becky comes over and begins to set it up. She must have done it before. I might as well let her do all of it.  

Meli takes a swig from the vodka bottle and I grab it from her. She glares at me as I take three glugs then put it in my pocket. The alcohol burns my throat and my stomach tingles. It won't be long before I am pissed.  

"Shall we go to sleep now?" Becky asks, folding a blanket and throwing it into the tent.  

"Are you fucking kidding?" Meli takes a fag out of Beckys bag and lights it.  

"The night has only just begun" I smile at her and take another glug of vodka. "I was hoping we could get lucky before tomorrow but by the looks of it no one is out tonight" I scan the street with my eyes. They are practically empty apart from the directioners that surround us.  

Meli hands me the cigarette packet and sits down on the curb. Smoke creeps through her lips and I decide to join her by lighting a cigarette and sitting down.  

"Let's have some fun." She whispers. Her eyes are alert and the smile on her lips shows she already has an idea of what 'fun' we could have. I have a feeling it's not going to be legal but I am too intoxicated to care.