Running Wild-Chapter 2

"Go on" I puff at my cigarette and let the fumes take me higher.  

"Truth or dare?" Meli opens her bag and gets out a bottle of rum. How much has she brought?  

"My go first" Becky turns to Meli, "Truth or dare Meli?"  

"Truth" she answers. I mumble 'pussy' but she ignores me.  

"Have you ever snogged a girl?" Becky takes a swig from a bottle she just opened and I can tell she is beginning to relax.  

"Yeh, twice" Meli looks at me a smirks. My cheeks turn red as I remember my drunken New Year's Eve party.  

"Philly truth or dare?" Meli turns to me.  

"Dare" the alcohol is making me braver.  

"I dare you to go into that shop and buy some condoms" simple enough I think, "naked" what? Naked?  

"You want me to go into that shop and buy some condoms naked?" I almost choke. Meli nods and I unzip my onesie. Becky squeals as I throw my bra and thong at her and run off towards the shop with nothing on but my shoes.  

The shop is nearly empty. As I walk towards the counter an old man with white hair looks me up and down then licks his lips. Ew. Pervert.  

The man behind the stall is hot. He's a bit older then me and tries his best to look at my face although I can tell he wants to look lower.  

"C-can I h-help you?" Is he stuttering? Aww he's cute.  

"I would like some condoms please. Extra strength" I wink at him and he blushes. I love it when boys blush.  

He hands them over and I check him out one more time before rushing out the shop and back towards the girls. 

"And there was me thinking you would chicken out" Meli tosses her fag onto the ground and treads on it. That was a mean dare. I will have to get her back big time.  

I grab my clothes and look along the row of shops for the ones that are still open. There is a club, the shop I jut went into and a tattoo artist.  

"I dare you to get a tattoo" I laugh. Meli's eyes widen and she gulps. She is not usually one to back down from a dare.  

"Fine" she gets up and struts over to the shop.  

Twenty minutes later she returns with a huge grin on her face.  

"Look! It's the same one as Zayn!" She shows her wrist to Becky and, sure enough, the infinity symbol with the birds and word 'love' written on it is tattooed onto her skin. Her parents will kill her.  

"Shot anyone?" Becky gets out three shot glasses and we all nod.  

We stayed up for the rest the night until the sun begins to appear- drinking and smoking before collapsing onto each other and falling into a deep sleep. The alarm had been set for half an hour for that is when the boys are due to arrive. I can't wait to see Niall.