Janet's Brother

Mini Series

5

Michael's P

Michael's P.O.V

What am I doing? I questioned myself leaning in towards Y/N's face. Next thing I know... "Yo, Mike! You in here?" I heard my little brother, Randy, calling me. I jumped, pushing Y/N on the ground. "OW..." she hissed in pain. Just then, Randy came in. "Hey, Mike.... Umm, why is Y/N on the floor?" he made a face. "Cause this fool pushed me! Why? I'm not sure. But I wanna know!" she got up, dusting herself off. "I... um... See what had happened was... I.. I was showing Y/N the song I was working on and I heard you call my name which startled me. And I accidentally pushed her. Which I'm very sorry by the way." I looked at her. She looked so upset. As if what we were about to do was ruined because my stupid brother showed up. "It's fine, Michael. I need to go find Janet." she said walking away. I noticed Randy licking his lips as she leaves the room. I glared at him with competitive eyes. Hands off little brother.

"Give a rest, Randy. She doesn't want you." I walked towards him. He looked at me. "What?" he asked. "I saw how you were looking at Y/N." "So? What's your point?" Randy was getting upset. "My point is... she's not interested in you." "Big brother... I know she wants me. I'm irresistible." he stated. "More like gullible. To think you can get to her." I stepped closer to him.

Randy stepped back, almost falling to the ground. "What's your deal? It's just Y/N!" Is he that clueless?? Or is he stupid? And we're supposed to be blood. "First of all, she's Janet's best friend. Second, she's 17! You're 20!" "So?"

"So? You can go to jail for this...." "So me thinking about me pounding a 17 year old could lead to jail?" Randy argued. Is this my brother speaking like this? "Relax, Mike! It's not like I'm going to have her anyway! I don't want Dunk to kill me." "You know... you're worse than Joseph..." I said. I know that was harsh but... like father like son right? "Please do not compare me with that creep." "I call it like I see it. What is wrong with you? She a child..." "With a body like that... no she's not.... Why are you so bothered by what I think of her? It's not like you're with her... Unless..." he's figuring it out. "You want her..." Randy pointed at me.

"What? No! I'm way too old for her! That's crazy...." I said, walking back to the piano. "If you don't want her, which I know you're lying that you don't, you would mind me think about how I want to feel those firm, juicy thighs of hers. How I want to kiss her full lips. Making her moan my name for more. Feeling herself up. Taking my finger inserting it insi-" "Randy..... Please!!" I stopped him.

He smirked. "Too much?" "Don't you have somewhere to be?" I ignored his question. "Yeah... as a matter of fact, I do. But this is not over. This is our little secret." he said. "I don't have a secret to tell!" I lied. "Say what you want, Michael. Cause you and I both know it's not true." Randy left the room. Shit. I'm screwed of he finds out. I need to stay away from Y/N. If only I could control my urges. I must... I must!! God, she's so fucking sexy. I just want to grab her by her little waist and attack those lips of hers. I bet she taste so good. Like cotton candy at Disneyland. I want her to scream my name begging for more. I want to make her cum over and over and over again. I need her body against mine. Shit... I'm sounding just like Randy.

Normal P.O.V

You headed to the kitchen to see Janet and Mrs. Jackson putting away groceries. Janet noticed you. "About time you were up!" she laughed. You rolled your eyes. "So this whole time, you were at the store? Could've woke me up..." you complained. "Well, you were so cute sleeping." Janet cooed. You giggled. "You're right. I am cute sleeping." you said. Janet laughed hysterically. "You're full of it!" "Maybe I need to stay far away from you then. You're rubbing your craziness on me." you joked.

"Since I am, how about you do like me and help put away these groceries?" Janet said. "Why do you think I'm here?" "To eat it all up!" you scoffed. "That's the boys job." you exclaimed. Janet perked her lips finding an answer to top yours. "You know I'm right." you teased heading towards the counter. "Ok... you got me on that one." Janet surrendered.

"During the time we were gone, what have you been doing, Y/N?" Momma K asked you. You eyes popped out. Let's see... I was all over the place looking for your daughter. I helped your very famous son with his music... Did I mentioned that we almost kissed? "Um, I hung out with Michael while you were gone. I actually name his song he's working on." you said. "You?? Michael have never let me help with his music. And I'm his favorite..." Janet pouted. "Maybe she replaced you." Momma K said, laughing. Janet gasped. "Mother..." What? Can a mom joke around?" she asked, innocently.

You and Janet looked at each other. You both burst out laughing. "Nice try, Momma K." you giggled. You didn't realized Michael walking into the kitchen. "Hey, son..., You okay?" Momma K asked concerning for Michael. He looked sick to the stomach. You stared at him, wondering if what's wrong with him. What happened when I left? "Uh... yeah. Just need some fresh air. Going for a drive." Michael grabbed his keys, leaving out the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Janet asked. "Um, I don't know... I'll go check on him." you stopped what you were doing running out the door. "Wait, Y/N.... What about the groceries?" Janet shouted. But it was too late, cause you were gone as well. "What's wrong with her?" she asked looking confused.

Outside...

You ran after him. "Michael.... Wait!!!" you yelled. He stopped, but didn't turn around. You tried to catch your breath. "Why are you leaving? It's late!" you asked. He turned around facing you. His face glistened with tear stains. He's crying? "I just need some space." he said in between crying. "Are you crying?" you stepped closer to him. Michael looked around, making sure no one was watching. "St-stay back, Y/N." he warned you. "Why? Are you still upset about what happened between you and me? It was an accident." you wondered.

"Y/N, please? I'm asking you nicely to step back." "Why, Michael? I need to understand what I did!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, Y/N...."he yelled.

"MAKE ME UNDERSTAND!" you yelled back. Michael stood there silently. "You know what? Do what you want. I'm not going to ask you why you're acting like this. You're grown. So go... GO!!!" You were about to walk away... but something was holding you back.

Michael grabbed your hand, yanking your body towards his. He pressed your lips against yours. Surprisingly, you kissed back. His hands were on your waist. Your hands were around his neck. I'm kissing Michael Jackson.... Well he's kissing me... I'm just helping the situation. But I'm kissing a grown man. Fuck this.

He pulled back catching his breath. You looked at him, shocked at what you two just did. "Um... I'll let you go then." you began to once again walk away. "Wait...." Michael shouted. You turned around biting your bottom lip.

He grabbed your hand...

"Come with me..."