Forever ever and ever

Start from the beginning

   I felt a sniffle coming. "Tanner, can I ask you something?"

   "You can always ask me anything, babe."

   "I want to tell you and Erin something very important. But you have to swear not to tell anyone ever in your life. And the only way I can be sure that you don't tell anyone is if . . . if you guys, like, come here. Because I . . . I . . . I-"

   "Aw, babe, don't cry. I hate it when you cry. But guess what?" He paused and then he and a familiar voice said together, "We're already here!"

   After I'd finished talking with Tanner, I took a shower and straightened my hair. Terran was so bossy!  was really, really thankful when Seth came home and took me away from her crap. I liked her, but still, i you tell someone that they have thousands of split ends, it's bound to make them mad!

   Seth'd took me to the park, and was pushing me on the swing set. I felt like such a kid, but it was fun. To see i he could catch me, when the swing was low I jumped off of it and ran to an old oak tree. But, before I could get there I was tackled. I laughed as I landed on Seth's stomach. He caught me.

   "Are you trying to leave me, Z?" He asked me while chuckling.

   My mouth opened and I stared up at him. I knew that he didn't mean it that way, but it sonded like he knew about the Tanner conversation. No shit, Zoie, he can read your fucking thoughts!

   I got off of Seth and pulled my legs to my chest.

   "Zoie?"

   "You know," I said. "I know you do."

   The next thing I knew, I was laying flat against the grass and Seth's body was pressed against mine. My breasts perked p from all of the attention, and Seth noticed too. He growled, and his lips explored my neck. I pulled him closer to me and closed my eyes. Seth moved his hands to my pants. Was he really going to do this here?

   "Why not here?" He breathed against my neck.

   I pushed his chest until he rolled off of me and chuckled. "Don't go reading my thoughts while we're being intimate."

   "But I like being inside of you."

   "Sex is not the answer to everything. Besides, you can't do the nasty when your pregnant, can you?"

   Seth scowled at me. I don't know. Why would I know?"

   I shrugged and Seth sat  up next to me. I bit my lip until it started to hurt.

   "Are you scared, Seth?"

   "Bout?"

   "Our new lives. I mean, we're going to be parents."

   I looked at Seth's face and saw the truth that was there. He was scared . . . So was I. But at the same time, I was happier than fuck.

   Me too.

   "Two days ago everything was different. Now I have real parents, I'm supposed to rule vamps and werewolves, and on top of that, there's a war about to start."

   He almost smiled at me. "Well, at least you won't have to worry about any humans." He saw my what the hell expression and continued. "Check this, Z, like months before your parents  came here they started paying off people. Humans, I mean. Almost every human's left Forks, so if you think about it . . . You've been queen a while."

   I stared at Seth. Months? I hadn't been in Washington for months, so that meant that they knew that my mom was going to die. Maybe even Nettie, too. I wondered if she knew about all of this stuff. But months? Why in the hell would you pay people to- Oh. I remembered the prt about the paranormal town. So vampires and werewolves were just going to move here. Bow and obey me? No wait. Was that before or after I killed the whoever chick?

   I smiled at Seth. "Are you going to obey me?"

   He kissed me quick and said, "O' Mighty Queen, i shall do your every will."

   "That's what it was like when I used my gift on you. Silly wolf, were you pretending?" He didn't answer, Seth only smiled bigger at me. That liar! "Can we go home now, Sethy?"

   "If you want to, and Sethy? Really?"

   I smiled, stood up and pulled Seth up too. He had to help lots. I was weak, okay? Our hand found each other and we walked home.

   Seth lifted my hand and kissed it.

   "That was a very gentlemanly move."

   He sung our hands, then he pulled me into his embrace. "I may not have much, but I can promise you this. Whatever the future holds for you, Zoie . . . good or bad, we'll face it together."

   Aww . . . "You promise?"

   "I promise."