Chapter 12

A/N: Thankyou so much Neko_Meister  for giving me some recommendations, and also being an active commenter on my chapters! It really makes me want to write more! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and tell me what you want to happen next!
~Row
________________________

~four weeks later~

Winry POV:

I looked around a clean, empty room. Ed and Al got a new apartment, and they offered o let me live with them for the time being. Its been fun, but there is really nothing to do while they are off working. I've cleaned the entire apartment for about the 3rd time today and now i'm just waiting for them to get home. Aha! There is one thing that I forgot to do! I haven't checked the mail yet today! I walked out to the mailbox and opened it. As I slowly walked back to the door, I sifted through the mail to see i there was anything interesting. Nothing but advertisements. I tossed the stack of junk mail onto the polished wood island counter standing in the kitchen. As I through down the stack, I noticed a particular advertisement I hadn't looked closely at before. It was for a beach house rental on a beach and it wasn't that expensive either. I doubt the boys would even want to go though... I mean, its worth a shot! I waited patiently for the boys to get home so I could bring up my great vacation idea with them. We all needed one. Since now I was exited, the wait seemed even longer.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I heard keys rustling in the door. I walked over to the door to beat them to opening it. Just as the handle was turning, I pulled the door wide open and smiled.

"Are you really going to do that every day?"

"Yes"

They walked into the door and stood behind the island counter.

"Guys, I just had the best idea!"

They both looked a bit confused

"We should go on a vacation. We all need one, come on it would be fun!"

They both looked at each other doubtfully, I was completely prepared for them to reject my idea, but then Ed turned toward me and smiled, and Ed nodded. Operation Vacation was a go.

~Next Morning~

Now I was so exited for this vacation. It was going to be great. I decided that I would go to the public library to do some research. I started walking down the road and headed toward the library. It was summer, and very hot outside and I could hear the pebbles crunching under my feet as I took each step. It really was a wonderful day and the sun shown right through the white fluffy clouds. I got to the library and spent a whole hour looking at times and prices, and once I had all of my information I left. I finally got home and saw Al talking on the phone. When he was done talking to the person he turned to us and said,

"One of my old friends is having trouble when we are planning to go on the vacation. I think im going to stay behind and visit him, but you guys can still go on the trip. Besides, you'll have a lot more fun than I would have."

Its sad that Al couldn't go, but that is not going to keep us from having fun. I can wait for our trip!

____________________________________________

Hey guys! I really hope that you liked this chapter, look, I actually published somethings, aren't you proud of me? XD

~Row