Chapter 10 Al POV

I had felt something suspicious going on and I knew for a long time now. I walked out into the main room after everyone had fallen asleep, trying to be as stealthy as possible even though that was hard. I saw Winry sleeping on the couch and tapped her shoulder. She woke up with a little jump, I think that I may have scared her.

"Hey Winn?"

"Uh... Yeah..?"

"You like my brother don't you."

Her face turned bright red she quickly tried to deny it, but then gave in and told me the truth. I knew it! Of course she did. The only down side was she made me promise not to tell. I think she'd kill if I did.

"Why don't you tell him?"

"None of your business."

I'm to nice. I could never betray her and tell him. I hear a little creak, and we both drop silent. Ed walks out of his room rubbing his eyes and says,

"What are you guys doing up so early?"

Thank god I don't think he heard what we were talking about. We both stayed completely silent just staring at him. He looked confused, but he gave up and just went back in his room and soon enough we could hear him snoring again.

"Goodnight"

I whispered to Winry and went back and to my room. I'm glad I don't have to worry about solving that mystery anymore.

---------------------------

Im sorry that it's a short chapter. Please leave a like if you enjoyed and want more!

(Also I am sorry, I meant to post this a few weeks ago when I wrote it, but I never hit publish.... I'm so sorry. I haven't written since then, because school is making me busy and I'm about to leave on a big trip. I'll be on a bus for hours tomorrow, so I will probably be able to write and post then!)

Thanks!
~Row