Chapter 6 Al's POV

I wish I could just keep all of these cats. I wonder if Ed would ever let me buy one. I doubt the military would be very happy about it either.
I was woken from my daydreaming when I saw Ed walk up to the window. there was something weird though... Why was Winry with him?!? He mouthed something through the window glass. I couldn't really tell what he was saying, yet I saw the last word "later" I figured that means whatever the explanation was he would explain himself later.

"Hey Ed! Hey Winry! How did you find me?"

I yelled it to them when they walked inside the shop door. the bell made a high pitched ting.

"Hey al. I knew you would be here."

"Hi Al!!! How is it being an alchemist!!!"

Is it just me, or is Winry acting way more ecstatic today...

"Ed I need to ask you something."

Here was my chance. I finally get to ask Ed this. I've been waiting for years to pop the question.

"Can I get a cat!?!"

"Al! Do you ever think our career will afford for us to get a cat? We are always moving around!"

"Fine."

Winry began laughing.

"Al, Winry, we should find a hotel for us to stay in."

"ONWARD!!!"

Winry pointed to the road and started sprinting. we shrugged to each other and ran after her.